Spain V Germany

Torres

Do you think will win and by what margin?

Would you like to see winning it?

As a Kraut named after some Spanish mong I can see you're going to be in a quandry over this one.

Congrats! On having 2 identities, both bitter, underachieving, low-class, racist scum ... at least you`re consistent!

I`d rather be a kraut or a Spainish mong anyday ... at least I`d have a team in the final ... hahahahah!

You had to edit that and it's still one of the most pathetic posts I've ever read.

How on earth someone who attempts to associate themselves with Liverpool can accuse someone of being "low class" I have no idea.

Because all you`re posts regularly contain racist jibes and smack of someone who has no status, style or class whatsoever. Regardless of which identity you use on here, you come across as a real scumbag. A letdown to you`re club and country. You two are dirtbags.

Pipe down son.

Stand by every word. Racists cunts like you have no place in the modern game.

Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't the Spaniards some of the most racist people in football? Certainly their fans are, as is their national side's head coach (allegedly).

Does that make it ok for cunts like him (stevie or W I ... or whatever he calls himself) to be racist in his posts? Like fuck it does! ... there are idiots in Spain too.

As a Kraut named after some Spanish mong I can see you're going to be in a quandry over this one.

Congrats! On having 2 identities, both bitter, underachieving, low-class, racist scum ... at least you`re consistent!

I`d rather be a kraut or a Spainish mong anyday ... at least I`d have a team in the final ... hahahahah!

You had to edit that and it's still one of the most pathetic posts I've ever read.

How on earth someone who attempts to associate themselves with Liverpool can accuse someone of being "low class" I have no idea.

Because all you`re posts regularly contain racist jibes and smack of someone who has no status, style or class whatsoever. Regardless of which identity you use on here, you come across as a real scumbag. A letdown to you`re club and country. You two are dirtbags.

Pipe down son.

Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't the Spaniards some of the most racist people in football? Certainly their fans are, as is their national side's head coach (allegedly).

Does that make it ok for cunts like him (stevie or W I ... or whatever he calls himself) to be racist in his posts? Like fuck it does! ... there are idiots in Spain too.

You are incredibly over-sensitive. I have not been racist, you're crying because I used the term "Kraut" which I consider perfectly acceptable.

Pipe down son.

You are incredibly over-sensitive. I have not been racist, you're crying because I used the term "Kraut" which I consider perfectly acceptable.

He just argues for the sake of it, he can dish it out but can't take it. Besides, if it's okay for him to make personal attacks I don't see what he's whinging about. Same old Torres really, pointless posts.

Lehmann for me is still Germany's biggest weakness. Seems to spread nerves from the back.

It was always a big risk to make him first choice keeper after having not played most of the season. I'd rather gone for Enke or Adler myself. But to be fair to Lehmann, apart from his shakey performance against the Turks he actually did surprisingly well in the tournament.

We have to do the same what we did against Portugal: attack them from the start and stop them from playing football themselves. If Xavi, Iniesta and Fabregas are given time on the ball (and/or Torres space), they will murder us.

Lehmann for me is still Germany's biggest weakness. Seems to spread nerves from the back.

It was always a big risk to make him first choice keeper after having not played most of the season. I'd rather gone for Enke or Adler myself. But to be fair to Lehmann, apart from his shakey performance against the Turks he actually did surprisingly well in the tournament.

We have to do the same what we did against Portugal: attack them from the start and stop them from playing football themselves. If Xavi, Iniesta and Fabregas are given time on the ball (and/or Torres space), they will murder us.

Are you German?

Pipe down son.

I`m not a 'Kraut' so I don`t really care ... but that you consider it acceptable to use racial slurs (regularly) says it all really. Racism has no place in football neither do you. Racist.

I think Lehmann is the best keeper the Germans have. I will be very surprised if they beat Spain though.

I`m not a 'Kraut' so I don`t really care ... but that you consider it acceptable to use racial slurs (regularly) says it all really. Racism has no place in football neither do you. Racist.

People like you are what is wrong with football these days.

Where did this W.L. twat come from?

Get rid of him sharpish. He posts like a cunt.

To be fair if anyone needs ditching it's Torres with his ever increasing amount of shite posts <_<

Oh dear, you don't like my posts so you cry for me to be 'got rid of'. Get over it sunshine.

To be fair if anyone needs ditching it's Torres with his ever increasing amount of shite posts <_<

Speaking of shite ... Hi armchair!

To be fair if anyone needs ditching it's Torres with his ever increasing amount of shite posts :)

You're still sore at my Toblerone jibe aren't you? <_<

To be fair if anyone needs ditching it's Torres with his ever increasing amount of shite posts :D

You're still sore at my Toblerone jibe aren't you? :)

In fairness a Toblerone used in anger could be quite nasty. <_<