Spain V Germany

Torres

I have Germany in the kudos sweepstake here and Spain in the cashos sweepstake at work. :icon_lol:

Spain are better, Germany are reliable. Tough call, but I will go Spain, they're self belief must be very high and Germany looked almost embarrassed to make it past Turkey.

Do you think will win and by what margin?

Would you like to see winning it?

As a Kraut named after some Spanish mong I can see you're going to be in a quandry over this one.

As a Kraut named after some Spanish mong I can see you're going to be in a quandry over this one.

Congrats! On having 2 identities, both bitter, underachieving, low-class, racist scum ... at least you`re consistent!

I`d rather be a kraut or a Spainish mong anyday ... at least I`d have a team in the final ... hahahahah!

Edited by Torres

Congrats! On having 2 identities, both bitter, underachieving, low-class, racist scum ... at least you`re consistent!

I`d rather be a kraut or a Spainish mong anyday ... at least I`d have a team in the final ... hahahahah!

He's Swiss though isn't he?...

You had to edit that and it's still one of the most pathetic posts I've ever read.

How on earth someone who attempts to associate themselves with Liverpool can accuse someone of being "low class" I have no idea.

Spain are the much better team and are very nice to watch.

Germany will win, a shady perfomance, plenty of play acting and shouting at the ref,a red card, a shit goal made to look impressive due to the fact it was hammered in from5 yards out etc etc...

I fancy the spanish, they are finally showing some big game bottle.

The germans have shown a soft underbelly in this tournament and if Spain go at them, they should have enough to beat them.

Mad Jens is a liability.

You had to edit that and it's still one of the most pathetic posts I've ever read.

How on earth someone who attempts to associate themselves with Liverpool can accuse someone of being "low class" I have no idea.

Because all you`re posts regularly contain racist jibes and smack of someone who has no status, style or class whatsoever. Regardless of which identity you use on here, you come across as a real scumbag. A letdown to you`re club and country. You two are dirtbags.

Because all you`re posts regularly contain racist jibes and smack of someone who has no status, style or class whatsoever. Regardless of which identity you use on here, you come across as a real scumbag. A letdown to you`re club and country. You two are dirtbags.

Hehe, pot calling the kettle black there methinks.

I'm going to go for Jormans, I'd rather they won because I don't like the Spanish.

Pipe down son.

Pipe down son.

You know what's strange? Torres is only a fairly recent member and he's already coming close to my post count - even though supposedly he's a Liverpool fan... I mean, he seems to spend more time on here than I do and he's not even a Newcastle United fan.

Pipe down son.

You know what's strange? Torres is only a fairly recent member and he's already coming close to my post count - even though supposedly he's a Liverpool fan... I mean, he seems to spend more time on here than I do and he's not even a Newcastle United fan.

How is that strange? ............ Oh, I know .... the outsider thing! :icon_lol:

Pipe down son.

Indeed. Add to that the fact that none of his posts are worth reading either and most of the ones I've seen are attempting to abuse England, and we have the makings of an utterly pointless poster.

Pipe down son.

Stand by every word. Racists cunts like you have no place in the modern game.

Pipe down son.

I'm not racist, my housekeeper is foreign.

Pipe down son.

Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't the Spaniards some of the most racist people in football? Certainly their fans are, as is their national side's head coach (allegedly).

Pipe down son.

Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't the Spaniards some of the most racist people in football? Certainly their fans are, as is their national side's head coach (allegedly).

England would have gotten a competitive ban IMO for similar stuff.

Pipe down son.

As are their F1 fans, they gave Lewis Hamilton a load of abuse during pre-season testing in spain.