Nobheads on here

Guest Stevie

I am not WL and there must be a way of admin proving it.

You have a very similar style and you log on at the same time. Are you school mates?

You have a very similar style and you log on at the same time. Are you school mates?

I'll admit that our posts have something of a similar style at times, but that comes from being two of the more loquacious posters on here.

I'll admit that our posts have something of a similar style at times, but that comes from being two of the more loquacious posters on here.

I like the way you are trying to differentiate yourself on the grounds of quality.

Whats the betting Stevie will now drop in with something low brow to reinforce that distinction.

Guest Stevie

You have a very similar style and you log on at the same time.

Why because we both hate Tottenham, 80% of this board must have similar style then.

The biggest and most accurate insult I can bestow on you is that you're a very poor mans Kingdawson.

Why because we both hate Tottenham, 80% of this board must have similar style then.

The biggest and most accurate insult I can bestow on you is that you're a very poor mans Kingdawson.

Why would anyone hate spurs? ... their so harmless and always good for three points.

And there it is :icon_lol: text book.

You just proved that you are using both. Well done. :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

lolzev1.jpg

...sorry, did you say something?

You just proved that you are using both. Well done. <_<:)

I don't recall asking for your opinion.

On a side note, I received an e-mail yesterday from NO saying that someone had pressed the forgot password button on my account.

Of course no-one on this forum is banned from NO so it can't be anyone here.....

Guest Stevie
On a side note, I received an e-mail yesterday from NO saying that someone had pressed the forgot password button on my account.

Of course no-one on this forum is banned from NO so it can't be anyone here.....

I don't even know what the fuck that means.

Aside from you though and not that your exempt.... wankers.

<_<

beats me why fans of other clubs want to spend their time on other clubs message boards.

the only club I've ever done that is the mackems, and its months ago since I last looked on there and even longer since I last made a post

Guest Keiichi Tsuchiya
beats me why fans of other clubs want to spend their time on other clubs message boards.

the only club I've ever done that is the mackems, and its months ago since I last looked on there and even longer since I last made a post

Proper naughty you like.

Proper naughty you like.

Keiichi Tsuchiya = Tribal

Proper naughty you like.

you've gone and got yerself banned again have you t0m lad