Fifa 09

swindont

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FIFA and EURO this year have pissed all over PES imo. PES was rushed and you can tell, not good at all.

FIFA seems to be improving all the time and is becoming the more favoured.

I played the 08 demo for the PS3 and It was so slow! The view was horrible too, I much prefer PES.

I think the PES games are more technical and the goals can be better once you get used to the game.

Yeah, I always change the camera angle on FIFA (you can do that you know). :blush:

PES is unrealistic, too quick and the way the players move is terrible... FIFA is more challenging IMO, it's harder to score/take on your man.

Try the EURO demo mate, great game... Just an improved version of FIFA 08 really, hoping 09 carries on that way. B)

I'll go and download it for the PS3 now and get beaten by my brother on it and let you know what it's like!

I like PES for a more arcade feel in two player. Sometimes if a game is too realistic it can feel just as laborious as actually running about for 90 minutes B)

FIFA 04 was a good example of this, that game was so frustrating!

I reckon the best FIFA game was 03 because it was ridiculous! Set the time limit to maximum (40 minute halfs?) and end up with about 50 goals each!

Quality free kick engine too!

Yeah EURO has made great strides even from FIFA 08, players are a bit more responsive, yet still not responsive enough IMO. Looking good for FIFA 09.

I've always been a PES fan but this years 'effort' has completely put me off it, absolutely shocking.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Don't really see why graphics like that matter, only time you get to see it like that is when you're editing players or when you've scored and they're celebrating and shit, rather just go for the game with the better gameplay and atm I prefer FIFA.

Plus it's funny seeing ProEvo players have a go at FIFA (over at PESGaming for ex) because its graphics aren't as good (which is true)... BUT for years the moto was that FIFA was the better looking game but that didn't matter because what mattered was the gameplay. Ironic.