On a related grassing note ...

Radgina

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, spent 5 hours yesterday waiting for the police to turn up :D however they made an "appointment" with me and turned up today at 5.00 p.m. I gave a statement and the downloaded cd of the theft from the security cameras plus the itemised bill of calls she made from the phone....I was given an incident number and told they would be in touch .......

No beatings/posted videos/ragdolling/lesbian acts involved (sorry for any disappointment)........ I was talked into the sensible option so now it's a wait and see :o

Simone that's fucking shite... where's the fun in all that??

This thread could have sooo easily ended up in the gold section :D

B) I know...I was really contemplating doing a Peasepud extravaganza ........but then I just could not be arsed...sorry kids :o

well, spent 5 hours yesterday waiting for the police to turn up dry.gif however they made an "appointment" with me and turned up today at 5.00 p.m. I gave a statement and the downloaded cd of the theft from the security cameras plus the itemised bill of calls she made from the phone....I was given an incident number and told they would be in touch .......

Sad thing is when i read that i instantly thought "bet they do fuck all about it", which will no doubt be the case

they have to tbf, they have the evidence, the person, the witness, the victim, no excuse to not follow through, at last it's time for this smiley - :D closed.

:) I know...I was really contemplating doing a Peasepud extravaganza ........but then I just could not be arsed...sorry kids B)

so pass me a copy of the disc and her details and I'll see what i can do :o

• 2 months later...
...anything happened here yet Radge?

Bitch admitted to the police when they eventually picked her up that she had stolen it , she got a lovely "police caution" despite having previous :D Never got my phone back and have not set eyes on her since !!!

Ther are , however, a few irons in the fire ...revenge is a dish best served cold as they say.......and now every time she walks into a bar in the vicinity everyone makes a huge show of picking up their phones and putting them into their pockets amidst shouts of " watch out...there's a thief about". She must have the skin of a rhinoceros as it apparently has not fazed her yet.... :D

Bitch admitted to the police when they eventually picked her up that she had stolen it , she got a lovely "police caution" despite having previous :D Never got my phone back and have not set eyes on her since !!!

Ther are , however, a few irons in the fire ...revenge is a dish best served cold as they say.......and now every time she walks into a bar in the vicinity everyone makes a huge show of picking up their phones and putting them into their pockets amidst shouts of " watch out...there's a thief about". She must have the skin of a rhinoceros as it apparently has not fazed her yet.... :D

...as she slips out later with another couple of phones in her pocket.

Did you badger the police sufficiently about it? Usually the action they take in a situation like this is directly proportional to the shit they think they'll get off the complainant. Course of least resistance is the one inevitably taken.

Did you badger the police sufficiently about it? Usually the action they take in a situation like this is directly proportional to the shit they think they'll get off the complainant. Course of least resistance is the one inevitably taken.

Sounds about right for the plod tbh, fucking useless as always.