The Dark Knight

Tooj

Not long now folks, must admit I really can't wait for this, been looking forward to it for so long. I honestly think that Ledger will surpass Nicholson in the The Dark Knight, as from the snippets I've seen he's bringing it back to what The Joker is all about, a total psycho, Jack was class as him, don't get me wrong, but it wasn't The Joker from the comic books. The one who paralyzes Barbara Gordon, the one who murders Robin. I'm drooling at the prospect of seeing him in the new film.

There's a six minute prologue out now btw of the opening scene, pretty good like.

adja2sbg6fiz9catmdd7.jpg

http://rapidshare.com/files/128761011/The....Six.Minutes.rar

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to hold off downloading that prologue because I want to savour the film in it's entirety without recognising bits and pieces here and there. I took part in the viral campaign that was running through the net, only to find out that I've got free tickets for showings... in the US. :icon_lol:

very much looking forward to it though

batman.gif

Another superhero film.

GREAT.

:icon_lol:

I'm guessing you've obviously seen the film to be making such a judgement?

Calm down Mr Defensive, I was commenting on the abundancy of superhero films, which all have essentially the same plot, as a whole rather than the relative merits of this particular film.

Another superhero film.

GREAT.

:D

I'm guessing you've obviously seen the film to be making such a judgement?

Calm down Mr Defensive, I was commenting on the abundancy of superhero films, which all have essentially the same plot, as a whole rather than the relative merits of this particular film.

This one won't though. :icon_lol:

If you think they've got the same plot, you obviously have taken them at face value.

X-Men is about bigotry, Spiderman is puberty, Batman is vengeance etc. etc. etc.

Looks quality, might even drag my sorry arse to the flics for that.

Just let me know when you're going so I know when not to go.

It will be the night your sister comes home looking like she's just got off a horse, anytime after that you'll be fine.

It will be the night your sister comes home looking like she's just got off a horse, anytime after that you'll be fine.

Surely you mean a donkey?

Batman film The Dark Knight has set a single-day box office record by taking $66.4m (£33.2m) on its opening night, distributor Warner Bros has said.

The movie, which debuted in the US on Friday, has surpassed the previous record of $59.8m (£29.9m) set last year by Spider-Man, the studio said.

Directed by Christopher Nolan and starring Christian Bale as Batman, it cost $185m (£92.5m) to make.

The Dark Knight will be premiered in the UK on 21 July.

The last Batman movie, Batman Begins, in 2005, grossed nearly $49 million (£24.5m) in its first weekend in North America.

It went on to collect about $372 million (£186m) worldwide.

I've even resisted acquiring it. Looking forward to it loads. :jesuswept:

I think there is only CAM versions out at the moment anyways, spoils it iyam. I'll only download them if they are the actual DVD Screeners leaked. :D

Heath Ledger was better in I'm Not There.

Batman>Dylan though. :jesuswept:

Be nice to see him get an Oscar for it, whether or not it's his best performance is irrelevent when you consider things like Shakespeare in Love and Titanic have won so many.

I've even resisted acquiring it. Looking forward to it loads. :jesuswept:

I think there is only CAM versions out at the moment anyways, spoils it iyam. I'll only download them if they are the actual DVD Screeners leaked. :D

Yup.