The South and other teams' fans

TheMoog

I've decided to replace West Ham with Tottenham as my London Club this season.

I figure I should be subjected to as much failure down South as up North.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spectacular fail. "Mine coal" ffs :jesuswept:

And yet "Lop off each other's foreskins while singing 'If I Were A Rich Man'" is considered unacceptable. Tsk, etc.

If you want to be a daft racist dont let me stop you.

Hmmm you call him daft , yet you don't know the difference between race and religion.What a silly little man you are.

And yet "Lop off each other's foreskins while singing 'If I Were A Rich Man'" is considered unacceptable. Tsk, etc.

Hmmm you call him daft , yet you don't know the difference between race and religion.What a silly little man you are.

:D my mum would love you. Trust me Jewish people and anglo saxon british are a completely different race.

The thing that fucks me off about living where I do the most is the lack of Newcastle United items in sports shops, even Sports World, you can buy all sorts of Spurds, Arsenal, Liverpool and ManUre paraphernalia, but not one item concerning the toon.

my ones worse.... its all chelsea.... yuk...

I hate living in the south sometimes. Surrounded by Arsenal, Man Utd, Chelski and Spuds fans all taking the piss - weirdly the Arsenal fans seem the worst for the mickey taking as they see themselves as the god given real champions of the premiership, just that circumstance has got in the way for them recently apparently. Going by what they spout you'd think the had won the league for many years in a row and it's only of late that they've managed to win fuck all, still they feel obliged to rib my team and take the piss out of Alan Shearer winning nothing.

I'm all for banter but it stings that I've got nothing to throw back at them (apart from the Spuds of course), it'd be great to get back to winning ways - of the four teams I've mentioned I could only say that I think of Man Utd as a true footballing giant in the world, Chelsea have bought their success and that's been only recent, Arsenal are the perennial European wannabes. It's not looking like things are going to change for us much any time soon, I can live in hope though - I just want something, anything that I can defend my team with when getting abuse! Baaaah!

:D

You are perfectly welcome to fuck off back oop north to mine for coal or some such.

And what possibly would you have to take the piss out of Spurs with?

We have won more, more recently and are generally a better run club with better fans.

Wow a league cup!

To be honest I would have rather challenged for the title and played champions league football.

Even with your league cup win Spurs are a fucking joke and the way your fans carry on you always will be.

Oh and ''Better Fans'' = :jesuswept:

and how the hell do you know how we are run?

Deluded prick.

Not much of a choice that ... :jesuswept:

:icon_lol: my mum would love you. Trust me Jewish people and anglo saxon british are a completely different race.

Apparently the germans are a completely different race too, despite being genetically the same as most of the British Isles. :D

The Jewish lobby just knows how to play the game which is why they got statutory rights like that, muslim's tried it for years before Blair eventually gave in and created similar laws for them, if not racial as such (if religion genuinely becomes "race" we really will live in PC Hell). :D

Deluded prick.

Your 17mil bank overdraft under FFS reign tells me how well you were run.

It actually showed you were in a position of not being able to secure long term finance when there was plenty available.

If the banks dont think you were well run, why should I?

Deluded prick.

It actually showed you were in a position of not being able to secure long term finance when there was plenty available.

:jesuswept:

Deluded prick.

you got bailed out by a real business man who is trying to get you back on an even keel. I have no doubt that within a year you will be a well run club.

Deluded prick.

you got bailed out by a real business man who is trying to get you back on an even keel. I have no doubt that within a year you will be a well run club.

I honestly cant be bothered to go through this again so I wont put too much into it.

Click Here for various reasons we have recently been better than you since we were promoted.

You can do that in various ways, attendance, goals scored, goals conceded, total points, highest finish etc etc.

We are starting to look like a well run club now and a league cup hardly sets us a million miles apart.

true, you can't polish a turd!

true, you can't polish a turd!

But would be great fun watching a spuds fan try :D

:D my mum would love you. Trust me Jewish people and anglo saxon british are a completely different race.

Jewish = Religion

where does racism figure in what he said ? Distasteful perhaps but not racist ,you can only be racist about a race !!

Why did you pull Anglo Saxon British out ?? Who mentioned them.

and lastly

Only puffs say 'mum'

Guest Stevie

I've spent a lot of my life in London at various points over the last 20 years so I think I'm qualified to talk about the merits of their supporters.

Arsenal - a mixture really, but I'd definitely say the most middle class support in Britain, boring cunts overall, their fanbase was probably smaller than ours till the late 90's but success bought them JCL's and a large ethnic base too.

Chelsea - it's a myth that their fanbase was shit before Abramovic, you used to see more Chelsea shirts knocking about than any other team, especially in South London bizarrely. Their fanbase had very much right wing leanings in the 80s and 90s but now any and every cunt supports them.

West Ham - Annoying cunts really, I mean who are they? Genuinely believe they're a big club, that's despite never being champions of this country and having never averaged over 35,000 in their entire history. Hated by a lot of Londoners because the West Ham cockney way is how the country perceives Londoners overall which is ridiculous, they see themselves as a city withing a city in the East End, outsiders aren't welcome, and they bang on about "The West Ham Way" the fuckin West Ham way hehehe what's that yoyoing between divisions every five years? Wanks. Definitely more fans in London than Tottenham though.

Spurs - There's not really much you can say about them that hasn't been said, you would never even bump in to a Spurs fan until the last couple of years so its no coincidence that they only started filling their ground when Jol took over. Their support is arguably the most pathetic in Europe, and when you speak to one they give you the impression they support a massive club, they genuinely believe, and I mean GENUINELY that they are at least as big a club as we are, that is despite being Champions of this country only TWICE and having an infinitely smaller fanbase. All in all a set of complete wanks, they're boring cunts as well, I find down south the most boring cunts are from the North of London and Herfordshire, which is where they derive their support.

Fulham - Manufactured nothingness of a club. You go to Craven Cottage, there'll be 20,000 Fulham fans there, I reckon conservatively 10,000 of those will be, Aussie, Kiwi, Yank or Japanese who still think Inamoto play for them. The fact they have a neutral end says it all. Guardian readers.

Charlton - Family supported club, nothing against them really.

Millwall - Loads of fans in South London, a lot of heed the baals. Quite insular really, have an interesting history on and off the park, and going to Cold Blow Lane was one of THE experiences to be had in football.

Crystal Palace - Bizarely another club who consider themselves big, their ground is probably in the most boring location of any in the UK, and the people represent the tediousness of the area well.

QPR - Locally supported, had nothing against them till this Indian takeover and the fact they bang on about being in the Champions League by 2012.

Brentford - Again locally supported community club with proper fans. No glory hunters at Griffin Park, and if you look at the % of home support who go away, I think they could be number 1 in the country on that score, look how many they brung here in 2001.

Edited by Stevie

Brentford - Again locally supported community club with proper fans. No glory hunters at Griffin Park, and if you look at the % of home support who go away, I think they could be number 1 in the country on that score, look how many they brung here in 2001.

As in "bring, brang, brung" ... :jesuswept:

Edited by Torres

And after reading that entire post that's the only thing you could pick at? Yes, I'm sure Stevie meant brought but I believe he's speaking in his local dialect :D

And after reading that entire post that's the only thing you could pick at? Yes, I'm sure Stevie meant brought but I believe he's speaking in his local dialect :D

Oh ... get a life you tool!

I'll do Newcastle..(according to the SMB)

Obese geordie idiots who think that they are a massive club and that there rivals is man u and not us and that they are going to win the league lol they spend like £50m on an average player and give him whatever wages he wants and havent won anything eva!!!1 lolz

I'm not the one obsessed with coming on a opposing team's forum. If you want to talk about getting a life perhaps you should quit eating the toblerones, crawl your way out of your little alpine log cabin and actually venture out in to the light every now and again you plebby, pale, little wanker. See, I have to go out now so feel free to spend the rest of the afternoon to come up a decent topic of convo for a change.

... actually, maybe I'm being a little harsh on you, I know Danny B is the chosen annoyance this weekend but personally I think you're both a pair of cunts who have fuck all to say of any worth, it is Sunday though so I won't say any more on the matter. :D

As in "bring, brang, brung" ... :D

I'm not the one obsessed with coming on a opposing team's forum. If you want to talk about getting a life perhaps you should quit eating the toblerones, crawl your way out of your little alpine log cabin and actually venture out in to the light every now and again you plebby, pale, little wanker. See, I have to go out now so feel free to spend the rest of the afternoon to come up a decent topic of convo for a change.

... actually, maybe I'm being a little harsh on you, I know Danny B is the chosen annoyance this weekend but personally I think you're both a pair of cunts who have fuck all to say of any worth, it is Sunday though so I won't say any more on the matter. :icon_lol:

You're too dumb to be 'obsessed' with anything. :jesuswept:

As in "bring, brang, brung" ... :D

And after reading that entire post that's the only thing you could pick at? Yes, I'm sure Stevie meant brought but I believe he's speaking in his local dialect :icon_lol:

... actually, maybe I'm being a little harsh on you, I know Danny B is the chosen annoyance this weekend but personally I think you're both a pair of cunts who have fuck all to say of any worth, it is Sunday though so I won't say any more on the matter. :D

You're too dumb to be 'obsessed' with anything. :jesuswept:

You used the correct form of "you're/your" for once, you have learnt! :D

I'll do Newcastle..(according to the SMB)

Obese geordie idiots who think that they are a massive club and that there rivals is man u and not us and that they are going to win the league lol they spend like £50m on an average player and give him whatever wages he wants and havent won anything eva!!!1 lolz

Canny funny that whoever wrote that has the gall to call anyone else an idiot.