The South and other teams' fans

TheMoog

Brentford - Again locally supported community club with proper fans. No glory hunters at Griffin Park, and if you look at the % of home support who go away, I think they could be number 1 in the country on that score, look how many they brung here in 2001.

As in "bring, brang, brung" ... :D

And after reading that entire post that's the only thing you could pick at? Yes, I'm sure Stevie meant brought but I believe he's speaking in his local dialect :D

Oh ... get a life you tool!

I'm not the one obsessed with coming on a opposing team's forum. If you want to talk about getting a life perhaps you should quit eating the toblerones, crawl your way out of your little alpine log cabin and actually venture out in to the light every now and again you plebby, pale, little wanker. See, I have to go out now so feel free to spend the rest of the afternoon to come up a decent topic of convo for a change.

... actually, maybe I'm being a little harsh on you, I know Danny B is the chosen annoyance this weekend but personally I think you're both a pair of cunts who have fuck all to say of any worth, it is Sunday though so I won't say any more on the matter. :P

You're too dumb to be 'obsessed' with anything. :jesuswept:

You used the correct form of "you're/your" for once, you have learnt! :D

Unlike you ... :icon_lol:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Learnt's a proper word genius.

Never said it wasn`t, Einstein. I simply implied that the poor chap never learns anything ... which is clearly the case.

Never said it wasn`t, Einstein. I simply implied that the poor chap never learns anything ... which is clearly the case.

Today's lesson is ` versus '. :jesuswept:

Spectacular fail. "Mine coal" ffs :jesuswept:

And yet "Lop off each other's foreskins while singing 'If I Were A Rich Man'" is considered unacceptable. Tsk, etc.

If you want to be a daft racist dont let me stop you.

I'm just prejudiced to the core, me.

:D

And yet "Lop off each other's foreskins while singing 'If I Were A Rich Man'" is considered unacceptable. Tsk, etc.

Hmmm you call him daft , yet you don't know the difference between race and religion.What a silly little man you are.

:D my mum would love you. Trust me Jewish people and anglo saxon british are a completely different race.

Your people killed Jebus. :icon_lol::D

My mistake. It was just a really shit comeback then. :jesuswept:

Hmmm you call him daft , yet you don't know the difference between race and religion.What a silly little man you are.

:D my mum would love you. Trust me Jewish people and anglo saxon british are a completely different race.

As an historian I would like to point out that the idea of eugenics in religion has somewhat fallen by the wayside since the Nazi's made it the cornerstone of the ideology. I am sure your Mum will love you for agreeing with Nazi dogma.

As an historian I would like to point out that the idea of eugenics in religion has somewhat fallen by the wayside since the Nazi's made it the cornerstone of the ideology. I am sure your Mum will love you for agreeing with Nazi dogma.

So what you are telling me is that your average Jewish person is of the same race as your average Britain?

Both skin tone, hair and facial features would tell me otherwise. I didn't realise history degrees came with genealogy add-ons.

Lets get this straight, abusing Jewish people is racism, its not xenophobia, its not a religious issue its just plain old racist bigotry.

There are white Jews, middle eastern Jews, there's even a tribe of black Jews in Zimbabwe (it's around that area anyway) they aren't one set race. What you said about coal mining was just as 'racist' as the Jew joke tbh.

So what you are telling me is that your average Jewish person is of the same race as your average Britain?

Both skin tone, hair and facial features would tell me otherwise. I didn't realise history degrees came with genealogy add-ons.

Lets get this straight, abusing Jewish people is racism, its not xenophobia, its not a religious issue its just plain old racist bigotry.

Again you are being the racist by saying all Jews are the stereotypical palestinian type. However the truth is that Judaism is a religion and therefore has no genetic tag to it.

Again you are being the racist by saying all Jews are the stereotypical palestinian type. However the truth is that Judaism is a religion and therefore has no genetic tag to it.

Judaism is a bit racist, as you're never a proper Jew unless you're born a Jew. Still at least they don't stone you to death for leaving it.

I actually thought there was a study of European Jews and their genetics, and it showed that they were mostly Northern European (of course the Roman Empire and the Crusades and Islamic incursions into Spain and Eastern Europe mean genes are spread around all over)?

Torres = 'Pale Fucka' :icon_lol:

Well....... not that pale. :D2283730661_4c6e3b8214.jpg