Rafa Clueless Benitez?

triggy99

But you don't rate him as good enough to get in your starting XI?

That depends on too many factors ... at liverpool you need a starting 16.

Last time I checked it was 11 players who started a game. So, would you have £19m Robbie Keane in your starting XI?

Not at the moment, no. I like the system we use (4-2-3-1) and Torres is the 1. I do see him having a great impact though.

So you've spent £19m+ on a squad player? I don't see how you can be happy about that.

Why not? ... if he forces himself to become more prominent then great! Let's see what Rafa the great has planned for him.

Benitez will play him most of the time. Stop talking shite man. The only way he'll become a squad player is by losing form and his place.

You seem to have a real problem with opinions that differ to yours!? ... If he loses his place of course he's a squad player .. did you found MENSA?

I don't have a problem with them at all. You obviously know that Benitez will consider Keane - a 28 year old player with a wealth of PL experience he's just paid £20m for (or near enough) - a starting XI player rather than a squad player. You won't admit it though because you called him a squad player as an attempted dig at DannyB and now look daft seeing as your club's just forked out a fortune for him.

If Rafa sticks to 4-2-3-1, Keane won't be the striker. I also did say that it would depend on many factors such as the competition, opposition, etc ... yet you chose to ignore that. We have more than 11 players that could be considered first 11. :rolleyes:

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last time I checked it was 11 players who started a game. So, would you have £19m Robbie Keane in your starting XI?

Not at the moment, no. I like the system we use (4-2-3-1) and Torres is the 1. I do see him having a great impact though.

So you've spent £19m+ on a squad player? I don't see how you can be happy about that.

Why not? ... if he forces himself to become more prominent then great! Let's see what Rafa the great has planned for him.

Benitez will play him most of the time. Stop talking shite man. The only way he'll become a squad player is by losing form and his place.

You seem to have a real problem with opinions that differ to yours!? ... If he loses his place of course he's a squad player .. did you found MENSA?

I don't have a problem with them at all. You obviously know that Benitez will consider Keane - a 28 year old player with a wealth of PL experience he's just paid £20m for (or near enough) - a starting XI player rather than a squad player. You won't admit it though because you called him a squad player as an attempted dig at DannyB and now look daft seeing as your club's just forked out a fortune for him.

If Rafa sticks to 4-2-3-1, Keane won't be the striker. I also did say that it would depend on many factors such as the competition, opposition, etc ... yet you chose to ignore that. We have more than 11 players that could be considered first 11. :rolleyes:

Which was something I pointed out when you hinted at him being Torres' back-up. Strangely something you chose to ignore. As for the rest, the squad player reference is something you said a while ago before Keane was even linked with your lot. I'm not sure I could have made that any more clear though.

What's going to happen to Kujit?

He'll be left on the right side of midfield (or striker if Torres is out) ... where he does a fine job and will improve.

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...mp;#entry485008

Make your mind up.

I reserve the right to change my mind as the situation changes, like any rationally thinking person would. I think you learn a lot of interesting new stuff about football and life from me.

He'll be left on the right side of midfield (or striker if Torres is out) ... where he does a fine job and will improve.

Make your mind up.

I reserve the right to change my mind as the situation changes, like any rationally thinking person would. I think you learn a lot of interesting new stuff about football and life from me.

ha ha, you can change your mind but in the space of 2 weeks? Some might call that fickle.

Make your mind up.

ha ha, you can change your mind but in the space of 2 weeks? Some might call that fickle.

Some might call it intelligent and decisive. Does it really take you two weeks to change your mind? ... Feeder club mentality I suppose!

Make your mind up.

Some might call it intelligent and decisive. Does it really take you two weeks to change your mind? ... Feeder club mentality I suppose!

Some? :rolleyes: The mentally ill?

Make your mind up.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

How does that work then? He's played one friendly since then and you've changed your mind? Ok.

Make your mind up.

:rolleyes: where did you find this guy?

Make your mind up.

Mentally ill is paying money to support a club that wins fuck all. :rolleyes:

Make your mind up.

Some? :no The mentally ill?

:rolleyes: where did you find this guy?

Feeder club reaction. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Make your mind up.

Some? :no The mentally ill?

No, I think that's is "supporting". :rolleyes: What you are talking about is glory hunting. :rolleyes:

I wouldn`t want him as one of my first 11 ... but in a Crouchlike role he`d be fine.

So, would you have £19m Robbie Keane in your starting XI?

He'll be left on the right side of midfield (or striker if Torres is out)
:rolleyes:

Make your mind up.

Some? :icon_lol: The mentally ill?

No, I think that's is "supporting". :icon_lol: What you are talking about is glory hunting. :rolleyes:

You 'think' ... meaning you are incorrect. :no:rolleyes:

Make your mind up.

No, I think that's is "supporting". :icon_lol: What you are talking about is glory hunting. :rolleyes:

You 'think' ... meaning you are incorrect. :icon_lol::rolleyes:

Ah...... so glory hunting is "supporting", gotcha. It explains a lot about you. :no

Make your mind up.

You 'think' ... meaning you are incorrect. :icon_lol::rolleyes:

Ah...... so glory hunting is "supporting", gotcha. It explains a lot about you. :no

incorrect again ... consistent though! :icon_lol:

Ah...... so glory hunting is "supporting", gotcha. It explains a lot about you. :rolleyes:

incorrect again ... consistent though! :rolleyes:

I see so you're now say following a team that doesn't win is supporting them then? Changed your mind already I guess. :rolleyes:

Edited by Fop

Ah...... so glory hunting is "supporting", gotcha. It explains a lot about you. :rolleyes:

incorrect again ... consistent though! :rolleyes:

I see so you're now say following a team that doesn't win is supporting them then? Changed your mind already I guess. :rolleyes:

Nah!

incorrect again ... consistent though! :no

Nah!

Changed your mind again already? :icon_lol: It's hard to keep up. :rolleyes:

incorrect again ... consistent though! :icon_lol:

Nah!

Changed your mind again already? :icon_lol: It's hard to keep up. :no

I'm sure it is. :rolleyes: