Rafa Clueless Benitez?

triggy99

Torres you're banter is absolutely woeful, how old are you?

Old enough to know that no matter what you spend or who you buy ... you'll still do fuck all! ... that could make me any age! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Like my avatar?

Edited by Torres

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Old enough to know that no matter what you spend or who you buy ... you'll still do fuck all! ... that could make me any age! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Like my avatar?

I think they will be much closer to you this year than you'd like to admit.

Like my avatar?

To be honest if a 13 yo Swiss boy came up to me on the street and tried to talk football to me, I would politely listen (ignore) him, make my excuses and leave abruptly.

Welcome back to the ignore list.

Old enough to know that no matter what you spend or who you buy ... you'll still do fuck all! ... that could make me any age! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :no

Like my avatar?

To be honest if a 13 yo Swiss boy came up to me on the street and tried to talk football to me, I would politely listen (ignore) him, make my excuses and leave abruptly.

He's not Swiss he's American. :rolleyes:

Old enough to know that no matter what you spend or who you buy ... you'll still do fuck all! ... that could make me any age! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :no

Like my avatar?

Soccer? Goal tender commands his handling zone? 18 yard turnaround! DEFENCE DEFENCE DEFENCE!

Like my avatar?

Soccer? Goal tender commands his handling zone? 18 yard turnaround! DEFENCE DEFENCE DEFENCE!

:icon_lol:

Like my avatar?

Agreed. I'd do the same to you down the boozer.

Like my avatar?

That would be your loss. Although I get the feeling that me and you would inhabit different types of establishment.

Like my avatar?

That would be your loss. Although I get the feeling that me and you would inhabit different types of establishment.

Well, I don't need to pay for it.

Like my avatar?

Down my way, thats not called a boozer. However I have been on a few night out on the Toon and I can see how we could have got our wires crossed.

Like my avatar?

Down my way, thats not called a boozer. However I have been on a few night out on the Toon and I can see how we could have got our wires crossed.

It was a play on the word establishment. Do keep up old boy.

Edited by alex

Like my avatar?

Really? I find explaining a joke afterwards adds to the off beat hilarity of the situation. Thanks.

Like my avatar?

Really? I find explaining a joke afterwards adds to the off beat hilarity of the situation. Thanks.

Is this the banter down the pub I'm missing out on then?

Like my avatar?

Is this the banter down the pub I'm missing out on then?

Danny B is alright, we're all a bit uptight cause we ain't got players in innit?

Danny B is alright, we're all a bit uptight cause we ain't got players in innit?

Aye, he's a top lad.

He's a lot 'funnier' than Torres anyway. :rolleyes:

Much of a muchness tbh.

Like my avatar?

I'd say you hang around train stations and playgrounds by the sounds of things.

Like my avatar?

Yeee haaaaa U-S-A, U-S-A, GET IN THE HOLE!!!

Like my avatar?

Like my avatar then? :no

Like my avatar?

Fooseball? was Fooseball bwoy? We call it soorrcceer. Beckenham is our top player he has been drafted to the LA white skins, who play in Louisiana.

He can do a ninety degree shifter into the right angle from the 40 yard line.

YEAH!!!

Edited by Danny B

Old enough to know that no matter what you spend or who you buy ... you'll still do fuck all! ... that could make me any age! :rolleyes::no:icon_lol:

Like my avatar?

Like my avatar then? :icon_lol:

Fooseball? was Fooseball bwoy? We call it soorrcceer. Beckenham is our top player he has been drafted to the LA white skins, who play in Louisiana.

YEAH!!!

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Like my avatar?

YEAH!!!

I take it you don't like my avatar very much.

I like having you as my feeder club bitch. :icon_lol:

Now bend over bitch! :icon_lol: