Bassong, Cacapa, Taylor, Enrique

Duff, Guthrie, Geremi, N'Zogbia

Smith, Ameobi

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yee fucker, I was just about to post this :icon_lol:

Anyone know if it's on the radio? or if there is a live feed anywhere?

Yee fucker, I was just about to post this :icon_lol:

Anyone know if it's on the radio? or if there is a live feed anywhere?

I don't think so, not even on .cock.

.com says donny are threadbare at the centre of their defence, good job, as that line up doesn't really fill me with confidence (I know it's only a friendly, but still...)

53min - Danny Guthrie's stiniging drive leaves A.Trialist in a heap as he takes the full force of the midfielder's shot right in the stomach. Guthrie has probably been United's best so far and is yet to waste a ball all afternoon.

looking at .cock's view it seems like we were on top throughout but couldn't put the ball in the net. Not surprising with the forwards we had out. Disappointing, but still, it's only a friendly.

from .com

It was an absolutely awful performance from our purple-clad rabble, even given that it was a friendly in July with a number of absentees.

Last week's hat-trick man, Damien Duff could barely cross the halfway line and our front pairing of Shola Ameobi and Alan Smith were just embarrassing, barely Championship standard.

from .com

It was an absolutely awful performance from our purple-clad rabble, even given that it was a friendly in July with a number of absentees.

Last week's hat-trick man, Damien Duff could barely cross the halfway line and our front pairing of Shola Ameobi and Alan Smith were just embarrassing, barely Championship standard.

Can we swap our lot for their lot..Save a packet in wages?