New Feature

Craig

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to be honest, and Im not being cocky, its possible to play it forever, its far too generous with extra lives. All you have to do is when they get to the lowest start point  make sure they dont turn direction more than once, if they do and you havent taken the bottom layer out first its instant game over. I'll leave the rest to you grasshopper ;)

42871[/snapback]

OK, gave up at 150k to give you a chance to win it back (plus my hand is now stuck in one position) ;)

You nerds better count yourself lucky I haven't tried any of these games yet.  Prepare to lose your titles sometime soon. ;)

43277[/snapback]

I wouldn't bet on it Gemmill. There are some disturbingly high scores out there. Like AF getting 50 on Simon. 50 ffs !!!!

Plus I don't think there are any accounting games. ;)

You nerds better count yourself lucky I haven't tried any of these games yet.  Prepare to lose your titles sometime soon. :blush:

43277[/snapback]

I wouldn't bet on it Gemmill. There are some disturbingly high scores out there. Like AF getting 50 on Simon. 50 ffs !!!!

43279[/snapback]

Shame like cos I am a mathematical genius. ;)

You nerds better count yourself lucky I haven't tried any of these games yet.  Prepare to lose your titles sometime soon. ;)

43277[/snapback]

43279[/snapback]

Probably wrote them down tbh.

43277[/snapback]

43279[/snapback]

Probably wrote them down tbh.

43354[/snapback]

Agree tbh

Title regained but i fear it won't last long

43070[/snapback]

And don't be trying to steal my Pac man title again or we'll be having words. ;)

43275[/snapback]

As no one takes my Snake title tbh i enjoy playing Pacman best game out of the lot IMO