Sign in to follow this  
Kid Dynamite

Marco van Bastard

He just popped over and brushed me teeth for me. Diamond bloke.

My Mam and dad are coming back from Scotland in their motorhome and both front tyres have worn down to the rim on the inside of the Tyre. MvB pulled over, fashioned a quick BBQ from an upturned trolley, threw a couple porterhouse steaks on there and turned his attention to the van. Hoisting it onto his shoulders he adressed the tyres, convincing them with his usual charm and affable nature to re-inflate and not to do it again. Set it back down in time to serve up the Steaks and sat to have a nice chat with my Dad about genealogy while complimenting my Mam on her cross-stitching.

I also heard he was heading off to Ossetia to act as a cease fire enforcer, volleying the missiles and mortars back from whence they came disarming them in the process.

Lovely bloke, seems he has time for everyone....

I read this thread and felt sorry for J69, I managed to get hold of MVB's number to tell him how much of a prick he is. Phoned him and although he said he couldn't apologise for his actions he offered to pay for the phone call and has sent me his debut Holland shirt signed aswell as the watch his grandad left him when he died, apparently it was the only thing he left him. Nice guy.

I mentioned Luque to him when I seen him up the airport and how I wasn't happy with what he done at Newcastle, MVB has only went and pulled some strings for me:

Albert Luque has been made to train with the Ajax second team alongside Laurent Delorge, Jürgen Colin and Kenneth Pérez much to the amazement of his father and agent who has said the coach has gone back on his word.

Marco Van Basten has made it clear which players he wants to leave the club before the transfer window closes and the Catalan forward is on the list, but only last week is said to have stated the opposite, that was before he bumped into his good friend Wacky Jnr at Newcastle Airport, Van Basten said "I've got to take Wacky's views on board, this guy is a legend in the world of football forums, how can you ignore him when he suggests something to you?".

Wacky Jnr was unavailable for comment.

Edited by Wacky Jnr

just had a great day with MVB he came round this morning and helped me in the garden, he's a dab hand with a hedge trimmer, then he sugested we had a bbq, bad idea as mine if fucked, themn get this!!!he took me to b&q and bought me this

Gas-BBQ-G-601S-.jpg

anyway he has popped to the spar for some Skol and Bacardi breezers

top man

My Mam and dad are coming back from Scotland in their motorhome and both front tyres have worn down to the rim on the inside of the Tyre. MvB pulled over, fashioned a quick BBQ from an upturned trolley, threw a couple porterhouse steaks on there and turned his attention to the van. Hoisting it onto his shoulders he adressed the tyres, convincing them with his usual charm and affable nature to re-inflate and not to do it again. Set it back down in time to serve up the Steaks and sat to have a nice chat with my Dad about genealogy while complimenting my Mam on her cross-stitching.

I also heard he was heading off to Ossetia to act as a cease fire enforcer, volleying the missiles and mortars back from whence they came disarming them in the process.

Leave it to Fish to make a joke not funny anymore. :anal:

He loves a BBQ that MVB doesn't he?

yes, he in partial to a steak or two, but do not give him ketchup, twat threw it back in my face!! he has just popped to my neighbours to slip her a length as her husband died 16 years ago and she told him her fanny was crusting over

Guest Stevie

Just reading this glossy Aussie magazine in the doctors on Friday, turns out MVB's been leading an unpaid one man crusade to find a cure for cancer, and early indications suggest he's done it. Nailed on for the Nobel prize apparently. What a nice man.

Guest Stevie

All the evidence points to the fact that the real cunt here is J69 and who am I to argue with that?

Guest Stevie

Leave it to Fish to make a joke not funny anymore. :o

:anal: so true

Leave it to Fish to make a joke not funny anymore. :nufc:

:anal: so true

:o

Leave it to Fish to make a joke not funny anymore. :rolleyes:

:icon_lol: so true

:icon_lol:

:icon_lol:

wait, what? <_<

Sign in to follow this  

Recent tweets

Toontastic Facebook

Donate to Toontastic

Keeping the lights on since... well ages ago
TT-Staff