The Olympics

AbsolutKazakh

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My team at work got Egypt in some little competition.

Egypt should have been excluded. A culturally disgusting nation that won't win any fucking medals.

Er, hang about there. It's only given the world, you know, civilisation. Can't argue with the "won't win medals" though.

Egypt should have been excluded. A culturally disgusting nation that won't win any fucking medals.

Er, hang about there. It's only given the world, you know, civilisation. Can't argue with the "won't win medals" though.

The ancient Egyptians were, of course, extremely interesting.

They've let themselves go, though.

I was there November last, and it is a horrible place to visit, excluding the quad-biking and scuba diving. It is too hot, windy and dusty, and that's just the start of it all.

In saying that, some of the people really are fantastic, and are extremely generous. So it isn't all bad. Most are money-grabbing tossers, though.

wouldn't say that the Egyptians "gave the world civilisation"

there are older Civilisations.

and there's Sid Meier too.

Just watched the womens archery, embarrassing

Aye the fat lass who was going lass was dog shit.

Plus in the breaks between ends they were having a giggle with each other whereas the French were talking with their coach, shows you only get out what you put in.

Plus in the breaks between ends they were having a giggle with each other whereas the French were talking with their coach, shows you only get out what you put in.

Couldn't help thinking that they were overwhelmed by the whole thing, OMG were at the olympics! Get on with the job in hand you bunch of fucking dykes.

Edited by Wacky Jnr

Couldn't help thinking that they were overwhelmed by the whole thing, OMG were at the olympics! Get on with the job in hand you bunch of fucking dykes.

Yeah i know what you mean, look like they should be down Whitley Bay on a bank holiday with their knickers off most of our female "Olympians" rather than competiing against the likes of the Chinese who are living for this and this only.

I was there November last, and it is a horrible place to visit, excluding the quad-biking and scuba diving. It is too hot, windy and dusty, and that's just the start of it all.

In saying that, some of the people really are fantastic, and are extremely generous. So it isn't all bad. Most are money-grabbing tossers, though.

:anal:

WOW! Go China:

1. America- 8 (2g, 2s, 4b)

2. China- 7 (5g, 2s)

3. S. Korea- 5 (3g, 2s)

4. Russia- 4 (3s, 1b)

5. Japan- 3 (1g, 2b)

6. Italy- 3 (2s, 1b)

7. N. Korea- 3 (1s, 2b)

Australia, Netherlands, Cuba, France, and the Czech Republic all tied at 2

Love it when the synchronised high diving women kiss each other in the pool.

:anal:

They look fucking massive, all of them :o

waits of short arse wise craics

The Germans had an aryan look.

They could do a Nazi interrogation on me any day of the week and no mistake.

The ancient 'Egyptians' weren't Egyptians. Hence the disparity.

I blame Carthage.... no wait Persia.... frankly it was probably the Spartans fault. :anal:

I blame Carthage.... no wait Persia.... frankly it was probably the Spartans fault. :anal:

This is madness!

Lad alive, have you seen the clip of Beth Tweddle from the GB Gymnastics team? Those are some braces she's got on!

No surprise you'd be watching the women's gymnastics. As Frankie Boyle says, "watching women's gymnastics is paedophilia for cowards"

Lad alive, have you seen the clip of Beth Tweddle from the GB Gymnastics team? Those are some braces she's got on!

No surprise you'd be watching the women's gymnastics. As Frankie Boyle says, "watching women's gymnastics is paedophilia for cowards"

Zip it rasta!