What the fuck

bobbyshinton

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The English can't really say fuck all about anyone else's beer when the best-selling stuff is Carling. Even shite like Harp on draught in Norn Iron is a cut above the average pint of Carling in English boozers. Also, Fosters in Oz is better than the stuff you get over here. Only by virtue of being 5%. That said, everything mentioned above is pretty awful stuff.

On that note, I'm going to pour myself a dram of Aberlour.

Anyone care to join me?

Cooper's chaser? I'm in B)

Guest Stevie
It was where Muriel was from.

Fucking hell boy, you sure you're not Jimbo's brother in disguise.

You know where Murial is from, you watch Neighbours and Home'n'away religiously, next thing you know you'll be drinking XXXX and driving across the desert in a bus singing abba songs.

The fact is you live in the least fertile most desolate, fucked up country on earth, but it has the odd good point. However, beer is not one of them. Castlemaine is wank, Fosters probably worse than Carling, which is saying something.

You find no truck with that argument here lad. We only make Fosters to keep the English tourist happy.

As for the bit in italics you need to get out more and learn some facts.

Just because you've travelled the length of the M1 doesn't actually make you an expert on the world as a whole.

I haven't travelled the full length of the M1 though because it cuts off on to the A1 before Leeds B)

The English can't really say fuck all about anyone else's beer when the best-selling stuff is Carling. Even shite like Harp on draught in Norn Iron is a cut above the average pint of Carling in English boozers. Also, Fosters in Oz is better than the stuff you get over here. Only by virtue of being 5%. That said, everything mentioned above is pretty awful stuff.

On that note, I'm going to pour myself a dram of Aberlour.

Anyone care to join me?

Cooper's chaser? I'm in B)

There is only Erdinger hefeweizen in the refridgerator, will that do?

You know where Murial is from, you watch Neighbours and Home'n'away religiously, next thing you know you'll be drinking XXXX and driving across the desert in a bus singing abba songs.

The fact is you live in the least fertile most desolate, fucked up country on earth, but it has the odd good point. However, beer is not one of them. Castlemaine is wank, Fosters probably worse than Carling, which is saying something.

You find no truck with that argument here lad. We only make Fosters to keep the English tourist happy.

Just because you've travelled the length of the M1 doesn't actually make you an expert on the world as a whole.

Got to say I'm not totally sure about Australia. Not something that weighs heavily on the mind really.

imo the fake supporters, (people that arent from newcastle) should just sit back and enjoy the football and the real suuporters are the ones that should worry about things like financial issues.

before anyone goes on about what i said about the real and fake supporters imo you cant choose a team you are given a team,(your local team). However i do have to agree with stevie as fair enough for people like ant. the irish league is shit and i dont really mind people from out the country choosing a team to support unless its man utd.

Got to say I'm not totally sure about Australia. Not something that weighs heavily on the mind really.

That's because you're too busy worrying about pissing on the toilet seat. B)

imo the fake supporters, (people that arent from newcastle) should just sit back and enjoy the football and the real suuporters are the ones that should worry about things like financial issues.

before anyone goes on about what i said about the real and fake supporters imo you cant choose a team you are given a team,(your local team). However i do have to agree with stevie as fair enough for people like ant. the irish league is shit and i dont really mind people from out the country choosing a team to support unless its man utd.

Fucking hell, the irony of that comment and a supporter that doesn't have an NE postcode, has me lost for words. B)

By the way who mentioned anything about not being from Newcastle?

Fucking hell, the irony of that comment and a supporter that doesn't have an NE postcode, has me lost for words. B)

who said that post was aimed at you?

So going by your logic, what about the people that aren't from newcastle who have season tickets and plough money into the club? Do they get to worry about financial issues? And who gets the right to "worry" more? Those from outwith the area who spend money on the club or those locals who the have no choice but to support the club but spend fuck all on the club or anything related to the club?

So going by your logic, what about the people that aren't from newcastle who have season tickets and plough money into the club? Do they get to worry about financial issues? And who gets the right to "worry" more? Those from outwith the area who spend money on the club or those locals who the have no choice but to support the club but spend fuck all on the club or anything related to the club?

nah they still shouldnt worry because if anything happens to newcastle they can always go and choose a different team to support

You did.

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...st&p=504344

You did.

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...st&p=504344

im not seeing how that makes my post aimed at you

Triggy, how much of your pocket money goes on the Toon?

if you have read the thread you will see ive said i spend £1000+ per season but if you want a more accurate figure id have to say £1800ish

I know what you said you spent.

Have you been though?

Triggy, how much of your pocket money goes on the Toon?

if you have read the thread you will see ive said i spend £1000+ per season but if you want a more accurate figure id have to say £1800ish

I know what you said you spent.

B)

Aye, Triggy, you've got a point which is why by spending about 1000 on club products a year, you dont get personally consulted by Ashley, as its fuck all compared to some people.

Power to the corporate seats!

Ye daft fanny.

That's because you're too busy worrying about pissing on the toilet seat. B)

:icon_lol:

I guess next you'll be wanting birth certificates at the gate to make sure no dirty "foreigners" get in.

There's no real and fake supporters. There's supporters and gloryhunters and there's no Toon fans I know in the second category. I don't care if you're from Timbuktu, if there's a concrete reason why you support Newcastle (family/friend influence, first game you saw, heard about them as a kid, something) then you're a real supporter.