If you are in the Trent

bobbyshinton

You coming along on Saturday Leazes?

nah, sorry mate. I see a group of lads as it is, we go to the same place we've gone to for decades, and I only get into town at about half one maybe. Some day though eh

He'll have a pink hanky in his left jeans pocket.

so who's bringing the white flag

B) mate I'd check what a white hanky refers to before you suggest one is brought along. :icon_lol:

B) mate I'd check what a white hanky refers to before you suggest one is brought along. :icon_lol:

:icon_lol:

its what you used to put on your head in the old days when it pissed down with rain

its what you used to put on your head in the old days when it pissed down with rain

:icon_lol: rain :icon_lol:

You've got to come for another drink there now man. Just to terrify Dave and co. for a start :icon_lol:

Who's Dave B)

He run dah n-o ting mon.

I might turn up Sat, seeing about this bus thats meant to be on from my place each game, if I can get that sorted then Ill stop taking my car. Depends though if I need to go to the box office to sort out a ticket (see nufc.com for info on tickets not getting sent out in time....).

You've got to come for another drink there now man. Just to terrify Dave and co. for a start :icon_lol:

Who's Dave B)

He run dah n-o ting mon.

Whats he done wrong?

They've banned you from there. I didn't actually think you were going to turn up to fill them in btw.

Who's Dave B)

He run dah n-o ting mon.

Whats he done wrong?

They've banned you from there. I didn't actually think you were going to turn up to fill them in btw.

I'm banned from where? :icon_lol:

I might turn up Sat, seeing about this bus thats meant to be on from my place each game, if I can get that sorted then Ill stop taking my car. Depends though if I need to go to the box office to sort out a ticket (see nufc.com for info on tickets not getting sent out in time....).

Forgetting the (potential) ticket fiasco I did like this snippet from the article....

BWFC: to follow...the resurgent Trotters began their season with a 3-1 home win over Stoke, Gary Megson's men lining up as follows - we especially enjoyed the order that the unused subs were listed in.....

Jaaskelainen, Steinsson, Cahill, Andrew O'Brien, Samuel, Joey O'Brien, Nolan, Muamba, Taylor, Davies, Elmander (McCann 76). Subs n/u: Al Habsi, Hunt, Gardner, Mustapha, Shittu, Cohen.