Womens attractions

peasepud

A recent study has found that the kind of male that a woman is attracted to can vary depending on the stage of her menstrual cycle. It seems that if a woman is ovulating then she is more attracted to a man with deep, rugged masculine features however if she is menstruating then she is more inclined to be drawn to a man with scissors embedded deep in his temple, doused in petrol and set alight with a cricket stump shoved up his arse.

Sounds about right.

*some*

i mean

i know plenty of nice ones

43393[/snapback]

but they are usually in bed this time of night with school in the morning.

Let me give her a backrub though.  ;)

43398[/snapback]

That chick is definitely a snake with tits. She's using you because she knows you'll do that kind of thing for her. She lets you do that not because she likes you, but because you like her and she knows it and she'll use you for her pleasure without ever returning the favour. Stop doing it Brock for the sake of your sanity.

Let me give her a backrub though.  ;)

43398[/snapback]

That chick is definitely a snake with tits. She's using you because she knows you'll do that kind of thing for her. She lets you do that not because she likes you, but because you like her and she knows it and she'll use you for her pleasure without ever returning the favour. Stop doing it Brock for the sake of your sanity.

43420[/snapback]

Sorry is this like in Animal House when the angel jumps up (Steve) and says don't do it?

Well being devils advocate.

Hang in their Brock and when the chance arises and she is receptive.

Fuck her! Fuck her brains out! ;)