The Keegameeting

@yourservice

heres the thing

Opinions can't be "wrong", hence why they are called opinions and why i don't have to admit fuck all squared

unlike you trying to spout facts and being wrong near enough every time, esp with the last one for Charlton

i wish i could try make a point which takes a dig at someone, and be around half a decade out with the dates

You're correct (see how you use you're opposed to your?), opinions can't be wrong but they are also like arseholes, everyone's got one and we don't need to see it.

Maybe you could just disappear up your (see your not you're) opinion so we don't have to listen to the dribble you keep posting.

Yeah I know I was wrong about Charlton but I've also been at work for close to 18 hours now, so shite happens.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

heres the thing

Opinions can't be "wrong", hence why they are called opinions and why i don't have to admit fuck all squared

unlike you trying to spout facts and being wrong near enough every time, esp with the last one for Charlton

i wish i could try make a point which takes a dig at someone, and be around half a decade out with the dates

You're correct (see how you use you're opposed to your?), opinions can't be wrong but they are also like arseholes, everyone's got one and we don't need to see it.

Maybe you could just disappear up your (see your not you're) opinion so we don't have to listen to the dribble you keep posting.

Yeah I know I was wrong about Charlton but I've also been at work for close to 18 hours now, so shite happens.

Put those handbags down ladies :lol:

heres the thing

Put those handbags down ladies :lol:

That's Mr Lady boy thank you.

You don't want to be upsetting ant.

Can't make a proper point

Can't be witty

Can't get even a simple fact straight, while on the internet and all which is some going.

so starts on grammar, the last card of a piss poor argument for a simpleton

seeing as I'm currently writing lines and lines of code missing apostrophes slightly out of context words etc are of little matter to me on a forum as long as the message gets across and is reasonably legible

I'm sure i could go back over your posts and find some errors myself, i just don't care that much

the glaring error's in being able to make a point and put a correct fact into a post were a bigger concern.

so apologies sammynb your grammar is fantastic! each post correct down to the last full stop,

....it's such a pity you can't manage to make the content of the posts match the same standard

sammynb the most grammatically correct moron i know :lol:

See you can't even get that right you fool.

Aye, but what's your excuse?

I'm typing quickly in between working on a massive project and really not bothered if "i" miss the odd hit of a shift/capslock key for an internet forum

and my facts were correct.

I was only joking like.

I'm typing quickly in between wanking and eating a massive pie and really not bothered if "i" miss the odd hit of a shift/capslock key for an internet forum

I was only joking like.

:lol:

I'm typing quickly in between working on a massive project and really not bothered if "i" miss the odd hit of a shift/capslock key for an internet forum

Is that a hairy pie your eating?

is he a replacement for the calibre of player that Emre is "supposed" to be... no he's not

So far he's been a far better player than Emre ever was for us.

Indeed but emre is supposed to be a massively rated international star and no doubt will do alright back in turkey etc, was just injured or crap for us

ya can't fill your team with players like Gutherie and think "well he's doing good so we'll do well!"

ya need the bigger experienced stars in the mix as well, which we don't seem to be getting

<1week till the window closed, the scouting/transfer team have been there 6-7months+

we've let a load of players go for whatever reason making our small squad smaller

recruited alot less players than we need not even more than we've let go...

the ones we have recruited 2 of which are young don't have much experience, and shouldn't be starting in a team of a club of our size

2 do and will do well.

and currently we don't look like were getting any more.

considering the time they've had, i'm not exactly impressed with the amount of players and the quality they've managed to bring in

2experianced, and 2youngsters, not exactly a superstar haul.

Do you talk like you type? :lol:

YAWN