podcasts you most recently listened to

zico martin

I'm new and excited about this podcast mularky ( yeah I know I'm well behind the times)

on the way to work I listened to:

Radio Newcastle Podcast - (vs Coventry) - Keegster didnt sound too optimistic about getting (m)any new faces in before the window closes in my opinion

Russel Brand Radio 2 - usual nonsense I expected but I laughed out loud at the idea of Norman Wisdon requested only his own songs on desert island disks!

i cant seem to subscribe to the stephen fry one through zencast though which I quite fancied :)

Back in the day wern't these just mp3's?

Podcast ffs

yeah well like thats what i thought as well

its the fact you subscribe to them though and when a new one is available its 'auotmatically' downloaded onto your mp3 player that's the beauty of it though.

isnt it?

just been listening to the latest adam and joe one as well - makes me smile without laughing out loud anyway :lol:

The Bros-non bit is funny.

yeah that was funny. I like them and they do say some funny things just not laugh out loud you know?

Smodcast had some funny bits as well by the way

for some reason i've subscribed and downloaded the stephen fry stuff but cant transfer it to my zen, and i refuse to listen to it on my pc as that defeats the object!

I really struggle to keep up with how many podcasts I listen to. Mostly comic book related ones to be honest.

SModcast, Around Comics, Comic Geek Speak, Devil and Me, Word Balloon, Crankcast.

I really struggle to keep up with how many podcasts I listen to. Mostly comic book related ones to be honest.

SModcast, Around Comics, Comic Geek Speak, Devil and Me, Word Balloon, Crankcast.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/podcasts/zane/

:lol:

keeping your finger on the pulse of what the kids are into then I see.

me too :) havent listened to this weeks yet though