Insomnia

trophyshy

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont normally have problems sleeping however at 3.30 this morning I threw up in my sleep, the sort where you have your mouth shut and just swallow it however it went up my nose as well. Woke up suddenly with a load of bile burning through my nasal hair. No matter what you do you cannot get rid of the feeling :lol:

I dont normally have problems sleeping however at 3.30 this morning I threw up in my sleep, the sort where you have your mouth shut and just swallow it however it went up my nose as well. Woke up suddenly with a load of bile burning through my nasal hair. No matter what you do you cannot get rid of the feeling :lol:

Christ that's awful. I had about 2 hours kip, got up and puked blood in the shower.

WTF?

I would get yourself down the quacks if you're puking blood.

Sleep deprivation is a horrible thing. I used to do a run of 7 nightshifts in a row. The first few were a nightmare. Id get in at 7ish, be asleep pretty much straight away (was so tired) but then was wide awake by Midday if not earlier. I was having to concentrate just on staying awake around the 4-5am mark. Just as I was about to get used to it, I was on rest days.

• 2 months later...

I was supposed to be at a gig tonight and I'm quite ambivalent towards it's cancellation - I wouldn't have appreciated it tired but at the same time I was looking forward to it.

I have to do a few CV's tomorrow and I know for a fact I'm going to have a nightmare at 7 a side.

Writing CVs and application forms is enough to drive me into a coma, never mind sending me to sleep. Maybe I should try applying for some jobs I have no intention of actually doing, just for kicks.

;)

I'm thinking of doing some basic administrative work for now or something along the lines of office monkey, I only have a little bit of office experience though and that was work experience about 5 years ago :icon_lol:

Yeah I suppose your right - you need experience to get the job but in order to qualify for it you need experience, I suppose it has to come from somewhere!

Tempted to move to Newcastle somewhere and pick up a room for £50 ish, which doesn't seem bad.

I'll be lonely as hell but I think that will probably help me get my head down as opposed to slowly vegetating in front of the PS3 at home ;)

Two of my last three moves have been "let's go somewhere I've got a roof over my head and worry about getting a job later", and they've worked out pretty well. I'm not saying I necessarily recommend it as a tactic though, there were superb amounts of luck and coincidence involved in both cases. Then again, if you're happy to work doing pretty much anything, there's invariably something out there. And if nothing else, if you were in Newcastle you could go along to the pissups with your empty pockets and sit on the teetotal bench with Cath. ;)

I think I would need a job first I guess!

Travelling from here is supposed to be a nightmare on the bus (for getting to work) and I suppose the train would have to be supported by a decent wage as it would cost £20-30 a week on top of busfare to the station ;)

I suppose I could probably scrape a mars bar and some water if I was too skint for beer!

Right, now I'm so bored I'm navigating Swedish-language sites to see if you can buy a weekly Stockholm public transport ticket from one of the outlets at Arlanda Airport. You can definitely get 24- and 72-hour tickets from them, but I'm not sure about weekly ones.

The trip isn't until March.

;)

Still it's better than getting there and not having a clue what's going on!

I'm tempted to whack the PS3 on or read a book, not sure at the moment, I think my PES goal celebrations may be too loud for some people ;)

I think he must have been so excited about the goal he forgot all his technique and just flung himself.

I was sitting next to two African lads in Gallowgate (and a comedy Irish man behind me) and they were going mental - they were tourists but Newcastle fans, they didn't have the best grasp of English but they knew all the players and they were actually singing!

It was class ;)

I think I will drink some fruit juice ;)

I was tired before but now I'm wide awake, I think I will avoid sleeping all day tomorrow,play football and then I will sleep no bother on the night!