I've had enough

AshleyOut!

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ite people like you that give ex pats or none geordie NUFC fans a bad name.

I also live in Leeds but by your post its quite clear you wank all over Weeds more than the Toon!

Get in the Kop at bellend rd mate, you belong there!

and who did you support before the toon? You're 66 now, started supporting toon in 1969 which made you 27? What before that?

Newcastle, of course. I was married at 16, had my first child at 19 and working 70 hours a week for a poor salary. I had a family to support, and wasn't until they got older I could go and watch Newcastle play, however, I do admit, my first ever game of live football was in 1965, when Leeds United played Manchester United at Elland Road, it was Leeds' first time in a long time in the First Division and they lost the league because they lost 1-0. I also knew Terry Cooper and Paul Madeley really well and used to get free tickets for all Leeds games from 1965-1968, after that, I rarely went to Elland Road and SJP was my home.

I didn't have a car until 1968, and the wife would have killed me if I spent money on going up to Newcastle and watching the Toon play. Money was very tight, and my only other fix of football was MOTD on the old black and white TV. In 1968, I changed my job, less hours, better pay, and could afford to go and watch Newcastle play, it was just a natural progression in all honesty.

If you are serious then your lass is gonna go apeshit at you wasting all that cash on a ST just to bin it after 1 game!

I didn't renew my S/T this season as I knew I'd only be able to make 10 games at the most, but due to the events I won't be going once more this season. I'll probably make around 15 Leeds games though.

If you are serious then your lass is gonna go apeshit at you wasting all that cash on a ST just to bin it after 1 game!

I didn't renew my S/T this season as I knew I'd only be able to make 10 games at the most, but due to the events I won't be going once more this season. I'll probably make around 15 Leeds games though.

Why didn't you sign up to a Leeds board then?

and who did you support before the toon? You're 66 now, started supporting toon in 1969 which made you 27? What before that?

Newcastle, of course. I was married at 16, had my first child at 19 and working 70 hours a week for a poor salary. I had a family to support, and wasn't until they got older I could go and watch Newcastle play, however, I do admit, my first ever game of live football was in 1965, when Leeds United played Manchester United at Elland Road, it was Leeds' first time in a long time in the First Division and they lost the league because they lost 1-0. I also knew Terry Cooper and Paul Madeley really well and used to get free tickets for all Leeds games from 1965-1968, after that, I rarely went to Elland Road and SJP was my home.

I didn't have a car until 1968, and the wife would have killed me if I spent money on going up to Newcastle and watching the Toon play. Money was very tight, and my only other fix of football was MOTD on the old black and white TV. In 1968, I changed my job, less hours, better pay, and could afford to go and watch Newcastle play, it was just a natural progression in all honesty.

Is Judy a real slapper?

Haaaaaaaaaang on

You can get to 15 Leeds games yet not many Toon games? You are full of shite man. Its very expenisve to get into a Leeds match at the moment, bar the Bratfud one!

Sort your loyalty out man!

Haaaaaaaaaang on

You can get to 15 Leeds games yet not many Toon games? You are full of shite man. Its very expenisve to get into a Leeds match at the moment, bar the Bratfud one!

well its gonna be cheaper than travelling up to newcastle shirley?

Because I don't want to sign up to a Leeds board.

Haaaaaaaaaang on

As has already been stated, I'm an OAP. It only costs me a tenner at the most, plus I live a 15 minutes walk away from Elland Road. If I was 60, or under, I wouldn't be attending either Leeds or Newcastle games this season.

And Wyk...

Times were hard in those days, you young 'uns have it all on your plate.

Your reasons for not going and going to Leeds instead are fair enough like. I still can't help thinking you want a pat on the back though which you obviously aren't going to get.

And Wyk...

Aye youre right old lad, youre right. I didnt have to goto uni, didnt have to work all them shitty hours at ASDA when I was a student, dont have to work hard at work etc, us young uns get it all given to us.

Youre from Leeds man and if youre 15mins from the ground I would say Beeston/Middleton, so youll see we dont get it all given to us on a plate.

You cut your cloth accordingley. Get to as many Toon games as possible. If you still crave for more footy go see Farsley Celtic or like I do I go watch Garforth town.

Sounds a bit masochistic to me then.

You don't like what's going on at Newcastle, you don't like the way football has gone, you don't like the lack of atmosphere from Newcastle fans and you're giving up on the club. Fair enough. Your choice.

Leeds make you all warm inside with their superb customer care, style of play and great fans providing a top-notch atmosphere.

But you'd rather be on the NUFC board with all the miserables than living it up with your new Leeds pals?

I'm thinking WUM.

And Wyk...

Aye youre right old lad, youre right. I didnt have to goto uni, didnt have to work all them shitty hours at ASDA when I was a student, dont have to work hard at work etc, us young uns get it all given to us.

Youre from Leeds man and if youre 15mins from the ground I would say Beeston/Middleton, so youll see we dont get it all given to us on a plate.

You cut your cloth accordingley. Get to as many Toon games as possible. If you still crave for more footy go see Farsley Celtic or like I do I go watch Garforth town.

ASDA? :D Don't make me laugh kiddo.

I used to work in a Bakery from 2am, to 8am, have a 6 hour sleep, wake up at 2pm, head off to clean/mend shoes from 3pm to 9pm, then I'd have to settle the young 'uns into bed 6 days a week, with the exception of Sunday as that was the day of rest, while then budgeting the little money we had with my wife and decide what we were going to have to drop from the shopping list so we could survive another week.

We was earning between us just enough to feed ourselves, never mind another two young children. We were well below the poverty line. Now, you can claim all the benefits under the Sun. Times were very hard for a lot of people in those days. Hot water and food was a luxery, it was never taken for granted. Going to watch Newcastle play at SJP was just not an option.

I don't like going to watch Farsley or Garforth, it's always freezing there in the winter. I don't know to be honest, perhaps this whole saga with Ashley/Keegan/Wise is a blessing in disguise. After watching the Toon from 1969 to 2007 religiously, do I really want to have a four hour round trip for 90 minutes of utter tripe, when I can walk 15 minutes to Elland Road, £10, no fuss, stand with my two sons and enjoy myself, then a 15 minute walk back home so I can catch the football results on the bbc. I'm 66, I need to be spending as much time as I can with Family and friends. None of us will be around forever.

And Wyk...

I used to work in a Bakery from 2am, to 8am, have a 6 hour sleep, wake up at 2pm, head off to clean/mend shoes from 3pm to 9pm, then I'd have to settle the young 'uns into bed 6 days a week, with the exception of Sunday as that was the day of rest, while then budgeting the little money we had with my wife and decide what we were going to have to drop from the shopping list so we could survive another week.

We was earning between us just enough to feed ourselves, never mind another two young children. We were well below the poverty line. Now, you can claim all the benefits under the Sun. Times were very hard for a lot of people in those days. Hot water and food was a luxery, it was never taken for granted. Going to watch Newcastle play at SJP was just not an option.

I don't like going to watch Farsley or Garforth, it's always freezing there in the winter. I don't know to be honest, perhaps this whole saga with Ashley/Keegan/Wise is a blessing in disguise. After watching the Toon from 1969 to 2007 religiously, do I really want to have a four hour round trip for 90 minutes of utter tripe, when I can walk 15 minutes to Elland Road, £10, no fuss, stand with my two sons and enjoy myself, then a 15 minute walk back home so I can catch the football results on the bbc. I'm 66, I need to be spending as much time as I can with Family and friends. None of us will be around forever.

Clearly haven't got a clue about being a Geordie and following Newcastle :icon_lol:

And Wyk...

You don't like what's going on at Newcastle, you don't like the way football has gone, you don't like the lack of atmosphere from Newcastle fans and you're giving up on the club. Fair enough. Your choice.

Leeds make you all warm inside with their superb customer care, style of play and great fans providing a top-notch atmosphere.

But you'd rather be on the NUFC board with all the miserables than living it up with your new Leeds pals?

I'm thinking WUM.

Do you like what's going on with Newcastle? Do you like the way football has gone? Do you like the way there's no such thing as an atmosphere with the exception of Sunderland games? I'm not giving up on the club, just putting it to the back seat. Superb customer care? They're fucking useless at Elland Road when it comes to that. I was also at Elland Road for when they beat Crewe 5-2 this Saturday. Leeds play a really good brand of football under MacAllister and the atmosphere is something I haven't experienced for a long time, and all pretty much on my front step.

What's a WUM?

I'm thinking WUM.

Do you like what's going on with Newcastle? Do you like the way football has gone? Do you like the way there's no such thing as an atmosphere with the exception of Sunderland games? I'm not giving up on the club, just putting it to the back seat. Superb customer care? They're fucking useless at Elland Road when it comes to that. I was also at Elland Road for when they beat Crewe 5-2 this Saturday. Leeds play a really good brand of football under MacAllister and the atmosphere is something I haven't experienced for a long time, and all pretty much on my front step.

What's a WUM?

Do you live near Elland Road by the way?