The 'Women Explain All' Thread

Glasgow Mag

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

....jizzfest...

how come a woman breast feeding in public is a beautiful and natural thing, but when I do it it's sick and wrong?

....jizzfest...

how come a woman breast feeding in public is a beautiful and natural thing, but when I do it it's sick and wrong?

5206[/snapback]

They always use the argument "But it's natural!"

Yeah, but so is taking a dump, but if I tried that in a crowded eaterie, I'd be arrested.

....jizzfest...

5206[/snapback]

They always use the argument "But it's natural!"

Yeah, but so is taking a dump, but if I tried that in a crowded eaterie, I'd be arrested.

5304[/snapback]

Slightly different to taking a dump I reckon.

why do women always go for the bastards?

not like I'm complaining, if they didn't I'd be fecking celibate, just curious is all

4945[/snapback]

I was having this very discussion with my mate a few days ago. She always goes for complete bastards, i dont know why some woman seem to prefer right bastards, possibly they prefer the challenge of trying to 'tame' a man who acts like that? I can only think that they assume decent, caring men are boring.....but when you get older yoiu realise this isnt always the case!