Why is Keegan not the villian here?

access14

“Kevin Keegan’s chief complaint, amongst others, is that it was always agreed that the director of football could not impose a player that the manager did not want. This agreement has been broken and, notwithstanding the fact that the chairman at the time of Kevin Keegan’s appointment, the director of football and the owner of Newcastle United, have confirmed previously in public meetings and publications, that he would always have the final say.”

Kevin Keegan said:

“At the time at which I joined Newcastle United Football Club it was made very clear to me that I would have the final say on player movement in and out of the club.”

The following quotes are reproduced from published articles:

In the Evening Chronicle (Newcastle) on 1st February this year, Newcastle United’s executive director of football, Dennis Wise, said: “I am here to help Kevin as much as possible with bringing young players through and also recommending certain players to him. He will say yes or no. He has the final word. No-one else. I am not going to do things like bring players in behind his back. I am not into that. Everything that happens will be run past him and he will say yes or no.”

In an interview that appears in the September edition of the official Newcastle United magazine Mike Ashley said: "If the deal is right - and that means the right player who Kevin wants - then we will do that deal. Kevin himself is very particular about who he wants. To use his words, they have to have the right heart for Newcastle. That is massively important for him. If they don't then he's not interested."

He's the one who's walked when clearly aware of his job conditions and lack of of cash for investment. Why would he be welcomed back after the cowardly way he quit?

Trying to think of the best way to put it really but maybe this is it.

Fucking off you shit swallowing cockfaced wank.

“Kevin Keegan’s chief complaint, amongst others, is that it was always agreed that the director of football could not impose a player that the manager did not want. This agreement has been broken and, notwithstanding the fact that the chairman at the time of Kevin Keegan’s appointment, the director of football and the owner of Newcastle United, have confirmed previously in public meetings and publications, that he would always have the final say.”

Kevin Keegan said:

“At the time at which I joined Newcastle United Football Club it was made very clear to me that I would have the final say on player movement in and out of the club.”

In the Evening Chronicle (Newcastle) on 1st February this year, Newcastle United’s executive director of football, Dennis Wise, said: “I am here to help Kevin as much as possible with bringing young players through and also recommending certain players to him. He will say yes or no. He has the final word. No-one else. I am not going to do things like bring players in behind his back. I am not into that. Everything that happens will be run past him and he will say yes or no.”

In an interview that appears in the September edition of the official Newcastle United magazine Mike Ashley said: "If the deal is right - and that means the right player who Kevin wants - then we will do that deal. Kevin himself is very particular about who he wants. To use his words, they have to have the right heart for Newcastle. That is massively important for him. If they don't then he's not interested."

Yeah but even he must of been aware of a budget, and the comments about Lampard, Henry etc just show how deluded he must have been!

Kevin Keegan said:

Yeah but even he must of been aware of a budget, and the comments about Lampard, Henry etc just show how deluded he must have been!

Must try harder.

Kevin Keegan said:

Aye because the News of the World always prints the truth doesnt it...

Poor WUM tbh....

If you actually believe that Keegan was genuinely after Lampard, Henry and Beckham, just PM me your bank details and I'll double whatever is in there for you. :thumbup:

If you actually believe that Keegan was genuinely after Lampard, Henry and Beckham, just PM me your bank details and I'll double whatever is in there for you. :thumbup:

:lol:

IF Ashleys statement is true then Keegan would have had a full awareness of what the goals of the club were. I think him and Wise havent got on and Keegan has come off the worse for it, but we have signed decent players, or so it seems, so maybe part of the plan was working while other parts were not.

However I cant help but feel Mort has escaped easily in all of this, Wasnt he the person responsible for setting the board up before he left ?

IF Ashleys statement is true then Keegan would have had a full awareness of what the goals of the club were. I think him and Wise havent got on and Keegan has come off the worse for it, but we have signed decent players, or so it seems, so maybe part of the plan was working while other parts were not.

However I cant help but feel Mort has escaped easily in all of this, Wasnt he the person responsible for setting the board up before he left ?

OMG!! The bloodlust is incredible...They're going after MOrt now!!! :thumbup:

Just like the French revolution, we had better guillotine every fucker - just to be on the safe side.

Liberte. Equalite. Fraternite.

I havent really commented on keegan or wise much it but Morts job was to set everything up, or thats the impression I got.

If I was Ashley I would be having a few words with him really, I didnt say go and string him up by the balls

Kevin Keegan said:

Aye because the News of the World always prints the truth doesnt it...

Poor WUM tbh....

To be honest the sad truth of it is that this is likely the view of the majority of non-Toon fans because they don't have a clue about the club and take on all the negative shit from the media without looking at the facts, etc. I assume all we're going to get for the foreseeble future is wankers like this posting on the forum because they think it's clever.

Just like the French revolution, we had better guillotine every fucker - just to be on the safe side.

It's like the the Lufthansa Heist when Jimmy Conway starts getting well nervous, every cunt just disappears, even Frankie Carbone who was hung up on a meatpeg in a freezer lorry with a big snot hanging off his nose. Took them two day to thaw him out.

OMG!! The bloodlust is incredible...They're going after MOrt now!!! :ph34r:

It's like the the Lufthansa Heist when Jimmy Conway starts getting well nervous, every cunt just disappears, even Frankie Carbone who was hung up on a meatpeg in a freezer lorry with a big snot hanging off his nose. Took them two day to thaw him out.

*Puts on Layla*

OMG!! The bloodlust is incredible...They're going after MOrt now!!! :ph34r:

*Puts on Layla*

"you know what I mean he's gone, and there's nothing we could do, he's gone, he's gone and that's it"

KevinKeegan_744135.jpg

;)