Is there a big possibility on us getting relegated

wykikitoon

Can We Get Relegated  

106 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I am seriousley scared

Saturday the defence was none existant. Bramble and Boumsong were back! Duff and Owen were our only threat. Some of the senior players I.e Given, Owen, Martins etc must be thinking what the hell is going on.

Is there any news on Given staying out at HT v West Ham?

I would guess it is because he has no faith at all in the current coaching set up and sees no value in listening to their inept attempt to galavanise the troops in the face of complete structural meltdown, but maybe that's my now overwhelming cynicism.

One goal he hoofed the ball almost out the park in anger, the other he lay on the floor dejected and alone for longer than one might expect.

Shay is furious, I think he really loves Newcastle, but can see him away if things don't change very soon.

Can't blame Given, and frankly this is different to every other self-inflicted crisis of the last 12 years. Each week that this goes on increases the chances of the club genuinely imploding.

I've been told Hughton banned him after he went mental at HT against Hull.

If that is true then Hughton is a fucking moron.

I think Relegation is a definite possibility as long as Ashley is still the owner. Granted it would probably take an ongoing injury crisis similar to the one we are currently suffering but with us that could easily happen.

As it stands currently we are a rudderless ship which no one in the their right minds would want to be a part of. The means no one resembling a half decent manager coming in and a load of players wanting to leave without much prospect of any reinforcements coming in.

If we keep having to play a central midfield of Butt and Cacapa for very long we are well fucked.

We were fucked the day Ashley chose Wise over Keegan imo.

I've been told Hughton banned him after he went mental at HT against Hull.

:nufc:

But he can still play.

I kna, it sounds ridiculous but then nothing would surprise me at the minute,.

if our current situation continues i'd say there's a big chance of relegation. we're a rudderless ship at the moment. until ashley sells up, no one is going to fancy taking over. we can only hope for a quick sale, a new manager to take over asap and some big investment in january. otherwise it's going to be a long miserable season and potentially a disastrous one.

I keep thinking we'll be alright when the better players get back but as proved by last year, that means nothing without a manager who can pick the right team and inspire confidence.

The current limbo has to end before we can judge.

I keep thinking we'll be alright when the better players get back but as proved by last year, that means nothing without a manager who can pick the right team and inspire confidence.

The current limbo has to end before we can judge.

I think we're seeing why Keegan is a good manager. Ok most of the negative stuff aimed at him is relatively bollocks anyway, but he's got to be one the best around at getting the same set of players to play better.

Although admittedly the current situation would sap the morale out of an exceptional team/squad.

The main problem is other clubs picking up points. I thought Stoke, Hull and WBa would be struggling, even from the start, and they'd be the poorest batch of promoted teams in quite a while.

That may still be the case, but if they go on to have decent seasons, and we're pissing away points at home to Hull, we're going to be in for a very long season.

Seems an age away from the optimism after the OT draw. 3 games in and our season has been written off, hoping we avoid relegation.

Every week, every game, every point we are digging our hole a little deeper.

The problem is the longer this dribbles on the more problems we have to recover and the harder the habit of losing will be to shake off.

Remember when we thought away trips to Man United and Arsenal in the first month of the season was a good thing? At the minute, I'm scared to travel to Stoke the way we're playing.

The only saving grace here is that the implosion has happened early on this time around. Still the whole season for someone to turn things around.

Rich new owner, optimism for the manager after years of mediocrity, a shock managerial departure just as the transfer window closes, inexplicable signings behind the manager's back, bizarre managerial appointments and plenty of them, performances like gouging eyes out with spoons... So this is why everyone was taking the piss out of me last season. You're still short of a heart attack, a last-minute win over local rivals, nearly making a cup upset, and Barry Hayles so I wouldn't call it panic stations yet mind. Seriously though, fixture list doesn't look too kind if this drags on - its the kind of situation that can drag a technically decent team down, easily.