LLambias: I wanted to slap Keegan

Guest stormrider

To be honest any piss weak cunt can tell his mates at the top of their voice on the otherside of the world that they want to slap someone.

Someone with a bit of balls would at least tell it to the person's face.

Another example of the two faced owner and board the club is currently suffering.

Is no one even considering the fact that this is probably bollocks?

Why would it be?

It appears everything else the media has been printing is fact!

Wouldn't have been a solicitor statement if it weren't word for word true.

Is no one even considering the fact that this is probably bollocks?

Why would it be?

It appears everything else the media has been printing is fact!

Wouldn't have been a solicitor statement if it weren't word for word true.

Well, that would be why then :nufc:

More amunition for Keegan in his constructive dismissal claim. Especially as Llambias got his lawyer to admit it on his behalf.

They really are being quite silly.

hardly surprising, as they have looked distinctly amateur from day 1

You all believe what the tabloids say now, do you?

there is ALWAYS a smattering of truth in what the papers say.

The point here is, quite simply, if Llambias had wanted to slap Keegan, why didn't he instead of waiting until he was gone ?

I'm sure he had the opportunity.

there is ALWAYS a smattering of truth in what the papers say.

No there isn't.

You just wish there was.

I wish there wasn't, but it does seem they've been 95% right about everything since Keegan came in.

Quotation marks. Means they have it on record. If there were no quotation marks it would have been looked on with scorn.

Not always. I know what you're on about but I've seen quotes in the past of such nature be proved false.

I can't see them making up a solicitors statement, clearly he did say this word for word (and given the guy sat there with a huge smirk on his face vs Hull, and with all that's been said about him by people that have had dealing with him it's not exactly out of character for him, in fact it's pretty much expected).

Quotation marks. Means they have it on record. If there were no quotation marks it would have been looked on with scorn.

Not always. I know what you're on about but I've seen quotes in the past of such nature be proved false.

I can't see them making up a solicitors statement, clearly he did say this word for word (and given the guy sat there with a huge smirk on his face vs Hull, and with all that's been said about him by people that have had dealing with him it's not exactly out of character for him, in fact it's pretty much expected).

Is it me or does Llambias look a little like Jim's dad from American pie? Obviously not a well-meaning as Jim's dad though, in fact a complete cunt.