Bars and Clubs in toon?

Mark

On a Saturday night, whats the dress code like? I've heard some places dont let you in with jeans, or checkered/stripey shirts? I've only heard this about Tiger Tiger and somewhere else, think it was in the gate though. Does this apply for most places, because I'll be canny pissed off if nowhere lets me in because I'm wearig jeans!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tuxedo Princess  :)

44198[/snapback]

Expensive as fuck aint it?

I wanna go somewhere that isnt full of stuck up twats, and people who are out just to have a good time, and somewhere that isnt to expensive.

You won't know what you like until you go there. What one person hates another one loves. Most places are against big groups of lads rather than having a dress code. It just serves as an excuse.

44199[/snapback]

Yep, golden rule is break up into groups of 3 before you go into any decent bar.

You won't know what you like until you go there. What one person hates another one loves. Most places are against big groups of lads rather than having a dress code. It just serves as an excuse.

44199[/snapback]

Yep, golden rule is break up into groups of 3 before you go into any decent bar.

44204[/snapback]

There's only 4 of us going out. Since I'm one of the oldest out of my mates, not many of them will get in.

Tuxedo Princess  :)

44198[/snapback]

Expensive as fuck aint it?

I wanna go somewhere that isnt full of stuck up twats, and people who are out just to have a good time, and somewhere that isnt to expensive.

44201[/snapback]

Don't think it's there anymore, someone told me they'd closed down. :)

try stereo. dont mind tiger tiger, just laugh at the men and pull the women! blu bambu and baja are prob your best bet if you just want a normal saturday night out with locals and students mixed.

44207[/snapback]

Aye. Where is stereo? and is it a club or a bar?

It's sad fact that the best poontang gets into the pretentious bars where you can find blokes lathered in moisterisers having just paid £60 for their highlighted hairdo, the likes of Revelution, Tiger Tiger and Apartment are wall to wall with top quality flange so if you can put up with a few wankers you could well come away wuth top prize! Less pretentious and of similar fanny quality are the likes of Stereo and Popolo's.

Most places are canny relaxed nowadays when it comes to jeans and if you've got a fancy trainer then you should be alright too except Tiger Tiger like.