Kinnear interview

Chaser

he looks mentally shot before he starts.

"Jonas.....he's been in Argentina, with a collar bone."

Like Jamie and the magic torch? :lol:

Edited by trophyshy

Seems a decent enough bloke to me, can't help but feel a bit sorry for him as he is pissing into the wind from the start

Aye, tbf, I've always quite liked him. The next 4 or 5 matches should change all that though.

For a short term appointment he's just the job. Positive, talking about it as the chance of a lifetime and generally just relishing the opportunity. We weren't going to win any games under Hughton, so until the takeover is done, it's a chance to regroup and get some confidence back in the side. Some of our players are a bunch of hopeless quitters given half a chance so hopefully he'll kick a few arses and get a response.

For a short term appointment he's just the job. Positive, talking about it as the chance of a lifetime and generally just relishing the opportunity. We weren't going to win any games under Hughton, so until the takeover is done, it's a chance to regroup and get some confidence back in the side. Some of our players are a bunch of hopeless quitters given half a chance so hopefully he'll kick a few arses and get a response.

I like him. Calls it as it is and has his head on his shoulders. Ideal to steady the ship for a short spell.

This is my first chance at giving my thoughts about his appointment. I always had a high opinion of him tbh. He doesn't do interviews very well but obviously doesn't want to hide.

He's got a difficult job on his hands - more so, with the impending of the sale of the club and him being shown the door - but I hope (as we all do) that he can turn the team's fortunes around as we do have some good players who are just lacking in some decent organisation and self confidence.