5 Non Newcastle things that would make me happy this season

Guest Stevie

The obsession with Spurs on here is crazy.

More people want Spurs relegated than Sunderland? What is that all about?

:(:D

Nothing to do with people being constantly harrassed by a wind up merchant with 1.5k + posts then ;)

apparently THE HATRED WAS HERE BEFORE i ARRIVED. (caps)

I'm sure it'll be here when you f*ck off too. :icon_lol:

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Notice the daft cunt always ignores my posts, because he knows there's no come back. 50 minutes to kick off and you're still here, how you going to get there from Surrey now? Concorde?

Notice the daft cunt always ignores my posts, because he knows there's no come back. 50 minutes to kick off and you're still here, how you going to get there from Surrey now? Concorde?

I'm not going tonight, I am refusing to pay the prices they are charging tonight to watch two reserve teams.

This is your best chance of not seeing a sell out at WHL tonight Stevie, make the most of it.

I'm not going tonight, I am refusing to pay the prices they are charging tonight to watch two reserve teams.

This is your best chance of not seeing a sell out at WHL tonight Stevie, make the most of it.

How much they charging ,out of curiosity?

Half your games aren't sold out at your little hovel you arsehole. Even against Arsenal in you mickey mouse derby, of which 8,000 were unsold for the away game. If Sunderland had a ground as small as yours they'd sell out every week, not 8 out of 19 like yous. You're guaranteed to sell out the London derbies, Man Utd, Liverpool and us...the rest general sale on day of the game jobs.

How much they charging ,out of curiosity?

£35-£53. Scum charged a tenner last night.

Half your games aren't sold out at your little hovel you arsehole. Even against Arsenal in you mickey mouse derby, of which 8,000 were unsold for the away game. If Sunderland had a ground as small as yours they'd sell out every week, not 8 out of 19 like yous. You're guaranteed to sell out the London derbies, Man Utd, Liverpool and us...the rest general sale on day of the game jobs.

ha ha you are full of shite. We'll see when the new lane opens wont we.

TEAM NEWS - Harry Redknapp makes seven changes to the side that beat Manchester City on Sunday. In come Alan Hutton, Michael Dawson, Jamie O'Hara, Aaron Lennon, Gareth Bale, Fraizer Campbell and Roman Pavlyuchenko for Ledley King, Jonathan Woodgate, Benoit Assou-Ekotto, David Bentley, Luka Modric, Jermaine Jenas and Darren Bent. Bentley, Bent and Modric are all on the bench alongside recalled pair Kevin-Prince Boateng and Ricardo Rocha.

Likely Team

--------------------------Gomes-------------------

Hutton------------Daws----------Corluka-----------Bale

Lennon---------Hudd----------Zok----------------OHara

-----------------Campbell-------Pav-------------

Dont fancy it much TBH.

Edited by Danny B

The Liverpool team in full: Cavalieri, Degen, Agger, Hyypia, Dossena, El Zhar, Lucas, Plessis, Babel, Ngog, Torres. Subs: Gulacsi, Riera, Darby, Insua, Benayoun, Carragher.

Home win to be fair. Celtic and Rangers good things tonight with that, and Trap 3 at Newcastle 8:15 on Sky.

Edited by Stevie

Spurs are at home and Danny's currently sat in this thread. And he denies being obsessed. ;)

First game I have missed this season Alex.

Can you say the same?

No I can't Danny. I've missed several midweek games where I had to give my season ticket away as I couldn't really get home due to work (it would have required two flights etc. and I didn't have the leave). I wasn't on a Spurs forum at the time though, which is surely the point.