Disgraceful support?

Eeh Bah Gum Duck

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stevie

Genuinely Leeds have nothing. See the season they won the league in 1992, they couldn't even sell out in the fuckin run in. Apart from that, and a decade early 70s late 60s, there is nothing to Leeds, they have no heritage, no one knows them, wank club, wank support etc. As I've said it's Rugby/Cricket town, which is why the support for the football club isn't there despite being the largest one team city in Britain, the passion isn't there for football as it is in say Newcastle, Glasgow or Liverpool. By rights they should get 80,000 a game, which proves my point about them being a nothing club.

Put it this way - Leeds have 3 league titles and an FA Cup - so do Huddersfield town <_<

They can't possibly claim to be a big club, Towns record attendance is 67,037 and Leeds is 10'000 less, proving they are where they belong - they had a good late 60's / early 70's and some good times in the 90's/00's but it's safe to say normality has been restored. :razz:

i couldnt believe this when i heard on saturday when you guys didnt sell your 3000 allocation at everton, on the same day leeds took over 4200 to peterborough.

disgraceful support. i suppose you guys have had it bad though... unlike leeds!

WE ARE LEEDS

ON ON ON

http://www.toffeeweb.com/season/08-09/comm...bmissionID=9634

We had what turned out to be 1,600, at a place where you couldn't get back home by train given the time, live on SKY at a time when there is a boycott on and people are waiting for Ashley to leave, during a run of five consequitive defeats. You fucking ugly Yorkshire miners strike, fuckin drinkin 10 pint beat up t'wife and kids Yorkshire bastard. It would've been criminal not to take 4,000 to Peterborough for you, on a Saturday, 1 hour away on the train, on the right line. Contrast that with our 5,000+ at Doncaster in the summer, for a pre season friendly.

Leeds are a nothing club, never averaged over 40,000 in your history, never will, average gates of THIRTEEN THOUSAND in THREE seasons in living memory, you are grimy Rugby League town which lacks individuality and personality. Know your place you fuckin Yorkshire nobhead. No disrespect to the many Leeds born and based Toon fans on here.

all im saying is we would of filled our allocation no matter what, not find a cop out that we 'couldn't get the train home on time' ... bull shit. we would have filled our allocation whether it was away at yeovil on a tuesday night in the jpt, or a t scum in the semi final of the fa cup. but thats leeds... wer not like other clubs.

and again the reason why we have never averaged above 40,000 is because our stadium is capacity 40,000 soft lad.

anyway whether you accept it or not leeds are a bigger club with the best fans in the country. on and off the pitch. FACT!

i am now going to delete my account from this feeble forum and continue posting on the leeds equivalent. waccoe.co.uk which i might add has over 25,000 members, again showing our superiority. fell free to post anytime.

see u guys at saint johns next year!

ON ON ON

Shouldn't you be in Rotherham?

Edited by ewerk

We're a big city, trains run regularly until around 3 am.

From what I remember about trains running from Liverpool to the North East, they aren't that regular. Frankly it's hard enough getting from Leeds to the East Coast main line at time.

Cars or private jet > all. :razz:

Stop digging Fop, if I wanted to go to Newcastle this Sunday I'd have a choice of 27 trains to choose from, right through from 8.30 in the morning to 7.47 the next morning. <_<

i couldnt believe this when i heard on saturday when you guys didnt sell your 3000 allocation at everton, on the same day leeds took over 4200 to peterborough.

WE ARE LEEDS

ON ON ON

We had what turned out to be 1,600, at a place where you couldn't get back home by train given the time, live on SKY at a time when there is a boycott on and people are waiting for Ashley to leave, during a run of five consequitive defeats. You fucking ugly Yorkshire miners strike, fuckin drinkin 10 pint beat up t'wife and kids Yorkshire bastard. It would've been criminal not to take 4,000 to Peterborough for you, on a Saturday, 1 hour away on the train, on the right line. Contrast that with our 5,000+ at Doncaster in the summer, for a pre season friendly.

Leeds are a nothing club, never averaged over 40,000 in your history, never will, average gates of THIRTEEN THOUSAND in THREE seasons in living memory, you are grimy Rugby League town which lacks individuality and personality. Know your place you fuckin Yorkshire nobhead. No disrespect to the many Leeds born and based Toon fans on here.

all im saying is we would of filled our allocation no matter what, not find a cop out that we 'couldn't get the train home on time' ... bull shit. we would have filled our allocation whether it was away at yeovil on a tuesday night in the jpt, or a t scum in the semi final of the fa cup. but thats leeds... wer not like other clubs.

and again the reason why we have never averaged above 40,000 is because our stadium is capacity 40,000 soft lad.

anyway whether you accept it or not leeds are a bigger club with the best fans in the country. on and off the pitch. FACT!

i am now going to delete my account from this feeble forum and continue posting on the leeds equivalent. waccoe.co.uk which i might add has over 25,000 members, again showing our superiority. fell free to post anytime.

ON ON ON

Shouldn't you be in Rotherham?

his nurse will not let him out after dark, its safer for the dogs

WE ARE LEEDS

ON ON ON

ON ON ON

there's a boycott on in case you didn't notice shit for brains. we've been rubbish for years - it's only been since ashley sacked keegan that our home and away crowd averages have plummeted. people are voting with their feet. people don't want to give ashley their money - and rightly so

We're a big city, trains run regularly until around 3 am.

From what I remember about trains running from Liverpool to the North East, they aren't that regular. Frankly it's hard enough getting from Leeds to the East Coast main line at time.

Cars or private jet > all. ;)

Stop digging Fop, if I wanted to go to Newcastle this Sunday I'd have a choice of 27 trains to choose from, right through from 8.30 in the morning to 7.47 the next morning. :icon_lol:

Well when I lived in Liverpool trains between here and there were relatively few and far between, especially on weekends.

And a night spend in Leeds station is testament to trains not running through there past certain times. :razz:

List all those "27 trains" and their routes and most importantly their TIMES by all means though. <_<

Edited by Fop

Guest Stevie

I mean even though their support was wank under Souness and Houllier etc.. you can understand Liverpool coming on here abusing with their array of trophies, and superior history from 1970 onwards, but fucking Leeds ahhahahaha Yorkshire derby and they cant sell out tonight. Comparing Leeds and Newcastle is like comparing Mystic Meg to Nostradamus.