Newcastle United vs Aston Villa

dbsweeney

Was saying last night that Taylor should have gone for the diving header. Wehre have the missile headers gone? the Sir Les Express?

Is it just that they're less likely to come off, or has the centre forward died a death? or is it a dirth of competent wingers? a combination? or something entirely different.

I think there are less of that kind of centre forwards about like Sir Les and Big Al, plus alot of players these days are complete tarts!

I'd need to see it again to be fait to Taylor as maybe he had no chance to reach it, but at the time i did think, why no diving header, especially as one thing i would say of him is he is willing to throw himself at things!

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was saying last night that Taylor should have gone for the diving header. Wehre have the missile headers gone? the Sir Les Express?

Is it just that they're less likely to come off, or has the centre forward died a death? or is it a dirth of competent wingers? a combination? or something entirely different.

I think there are less of that kind of centre forwards about like Sir Les and Big Al, plus alot of players these days are complete tarts!

I'd need to see it again to be fait to Taylor as maybe he had no chance to reach it, but at the time i did think, why no diving header, especially as one thing i would say of him is he is willing to throw himself at things!

High praise indeed :D