Another new feature

Craig

In all honesty, despite the hype, I take a fucking minging photo so you wont be seeing one of me either.

Which obviously makes me sound like a right hypocrite, taking the piss out of those who have had the balls to post theirs on here.

In fact, add coward to that too! :razz:

45914[/snapback]

yeah i was gonna say, wheres your pic then, as your're so quick to remark on others :D;)

45917[/snapback]

I was only messing about what I said about yours! :icon_lol:

And seriously, mine will never appear on these pages.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In all honesty, despite the hype, I take a fucking minging photo so you wont be seeing one of me either.

Which obviously makes me sound like a right hypocrite, taking the piss out of those who have had the balls to post theirs on here.

45914[/snapback]

yeah i was gonna say, wheres your pic then, as your're so quick to remark on others :icon_lol::icon_lol:

45917[/snapback]

I was only messing about what I said about yours! :D

45923[/snapback]

But why the reluctance? ;) tbh, looks are not important anyway, plus havent you met alot of those on here anyway? So theyve probably seen your ugly mug by now :icon_lol:

45914[/snapback]

yeah i was gonna say, wheres your pic then, as your're so quick to remark on others :icon_lol::icon_lol:

45917[/snapback]

45923[/snapback]

But why the reluctance? ;) tbh, looks are not important anyway, plus havent you met alot of those on here anyway? So theyve probably seen your ugly mug by now :icon_lol:

45926[/snapback]

I've met Cath, but thats it.

Alreetlikes photo of me and Alex (Alex refers above) is just a photoshop mock up, requested by Alex. I was quite alarmed when I was shown a copy, as you can probably imagine.

45914[/snapback]

45917[/snapback]

45923[/snapback]

45926[/snapback]

I've met Cath, but thats it.

Alreetlikes photo of me and Alex (Alex refers above) is just a photoshop mock up, requested by Alex. I was quite alarmed when I was shown a copy, as you can probably imagine.

45928[/snapback]

Lets take a peek :steamtrain:

Love your avatar alex :rolleyes:

45923[/snapback]

Hmm, I have a photo of you and if t00nraider asked nicely I'm pretty sure I could make sure it found its way on here somehow... :yes

45923[/snapback]

Hmm, I have a photo of you and if t00nraider asked nicely I'm pretty sure I could make sure it found its way on here somehow... B)

46067[/snapback]

Hello gorgeous :blush::angry:

:nufc:

Please can we see this photo steve? :yes:)

EDIT: I even ignored the fact you called me t00nraider, now come on, that must deserve something!!! :D

Edited by Toonraider

Added a bleary eyed pic of me. I know, your all thinking 'Hey, Tommo is ferkin lush' :nufc:

Actual chance of people thinking that is slim :yes

Edited by Thompson

Added a bleary eyed pic of me. I know, your all thinking 'Hey, Tommo is ferkin lush' :blush:

Actual chance of people thinking that is slim :yes

46510[/snapback]

I'm sure I've seen you somewhere before..... :angry:

Ah! Now I remember :)

noddy.jpg

:nufc: