TT and N-O drinkies, Wigan (h) 15th November.

catmag

I'd be nervous about meeting JJC after he told the world our secret.

Tooj on the other hand is, in my eyes, very much like the character Danny (Withnail and I), constantly stoned, bit of a rough diamond but best of all, Tooj is a great kisser. The best kisser on this forum bar none. No tongues for the first 3 minutes and then plenty of tongue. And he has a hairy chest and back. That sways it for me. Mind, he kisses with his eyes open which I find un-nerving

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be nervous about meeting JJC after he told the world our secret.

Tooj on the other hand is, in my eyes, very much like the character Danny (Withnail and I), constantly stoned, bit of a rough diamond but best of all, Tooj is a great kisser. The best kisser on this forum bar none. No tongues for the first 3 minutes and then plenty of tongue. And he has a hairy chest and back. That sways it for me. Mind, he kisses with his eyes open which I find un-nerving

Back like a burst matress tbf.

His best post for me was the one in which he claimed he got a thrill out of lying underneath his glass coffee table while his wife had a shit on it.

;)

Should replace that 'Harvey's the Furniture Makers' Coronation Street advert.

I was pissing myself laughing when he was on about having 5 bottles of dog after work and walking along Benton Park Road feeling like he could take on the world as well.

That said, I bet he doesn't show ;)

Perhaps not untypically, you're about 3 years too late Danny.

What happened? They still seem to be holding a grudge with the "are you bitter?" banner over there.

Perhaps not untypically, you're about 3 years too late Danny.

What happened? They still seem to be holding a grudge with the "are you bitter?" banner over there.

I think that's a piss-take. At least I hope it is.

I think the banner was a piss take at those who get banned then whinge over here not the forum itself, infact I am certain it is as the poster who wrote it is more than likely a regular member of this forum aswell.

get ya self there big fella, i dont want to be the oldest ;)

well, if it intimidates you, you can always go and watch the strippers in a dark pub somewhere.

i'll keep you a seat :icon_lol: