Are you desperate?

Douggy B

Photographic evidence please. Tit-shot optional.

Sorry darling, I'm not sure what kind of women you are used to but I'm far too classy to plaster images of myself across the internet.

I much prefer to give my "all" to the extremely lucky gentleman in person.

Honest though I am who I say I am.

5' 3" brunette size8 32DD and none of that is SMO tongue-in-cheek stylee. Guides honour.

I've just cum :lol:

this is a joke DannyB

Doesn't take much though to be fair Wackster :o

It's not my fault your so good, I thought we agreed not to mention that on here. :lol:

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry darling, I'm not sure what kind of women you are used to but I'm far too classy to plaster images of myself across the internet.

5' 3" brunette size8 32DD and none of that is SMO tongue-in-cheek stylee. Guides honour.

I've just cum :lol:

this is a joke DannyB

Doesn't take much though to be fair Wackster :lol:

Amen Sister! :o

I've just cum :icon_lol:

this is a joke DannyB

Doesn't take much though to be fair Wackster :lol:

Amen Sister! :o

You fancy a crack at the record then mommy? :lol:

I've just cum :o

this is a joke DannyB

Amateur :lol:

I think its Thompers hoping to get some cock pics.

Well they've succeeded! Check your pm's soccermom!

You're just a tease!!

I read you're a nurse, where do you practice your nursing skills?

North Tyneside I work in the community. Its rewarding and maddening all at the sametime.

You're just a tease!!

North Tyneside I work in the community. Its rewarding and maddening all at the sametime.

And u have a N96 (don't u mean N95) and an ipod touch, it all sounds a bit too familiar! :rolleyes:

You're just a tease!!

And u have a N96 (don't u mean N95) and an ipod touch, it all sounds a bit too familiar! :finger:

No I have an N96 and an Ipod touch. Do you have the N95? Mines the next model up, its way cooler then yours!! ha ha ;) . I've just ordered an Iphone online but someone was saying I should cancel it cos they're bringing out a new 32MB. Although I do love my N96 the only thing I ever use it for is taking photos and the tarrif I'm on is really crap It's costing me a fortune for texts cos I can't stick to 300 per month.

How'd this turn into an episode of the gadget show?? :rolleyes:

You're just a tease!!

And u have a N96 (don't u mean N95) and an ipod touch, it all sounds a bit too familiar! :finger:

No I have an N96 and an Ipod touch. Do you have the N95? Mines the next model up, its way cooler then yours!! ha ha ;) . I've just ordered an Iphone online but someone was saying I should cancel it cos they're bringing out a new 32MB. Although I do love my N96 the only thing I ever use it for is taking photos and the tarrif I'm on is really crap It's costing me a fortune for texts cos I can't stick to 300 per month.

No i have the N96 too. If you're taking photos a lot an iphone is the last thing you need, it's only got a 2 mega-pixel camera.

You're just a tease!!

No i have the N96 too. If you're taking photos a lot an iphone is the last thing you need, it's only got a 2 mega-pixel camera.

Quality flirting Smooth, she'll be dripping like a fucked fridge

You're just a tease!!

That wasn't flirting my friend, I was merely trying to ascertain if she was who i think she is and so far i'd say she isn't that person however the similarities so far have been frightening!

You're just a tease!!

And u have a N96 (don't u mean N95) and an ipod touch, it all sounds a bit too familiar! ;)

How'd this turn into an episode of the gadget show?? :finger:

That wasn't flirting my friend, I was merely trying to ascertain if she was who i think she is and so far i'd say she isn't that person however the similarities so far have been frightening!

For crying out loud - for the third and final time, I am a real person, I am not an alter ego of one of these crazy men on here. Who the heck did you think I was? One of Wacky's other personalities? :rolleyes:

But thanks for the phone advice I never thought at looking at the size of the camera.

Edited by soccermom

You're just a tease!!

And u have a N96 (don't u mean N95) and an ipod touch, it all sounds a bit too familiar! ;)

For crying out loud - for the third and final time, I am a real person, I am not an alter ego of one of these crazy men on here. Who the heck did you think I was? One of Wacky's other personalities? :rolleyes:

But thanks for the phone advice I never thought at looking at the size of the camera.

I am not suggesting you're not a real person i'm trying to figure out if I know you!

I know someone who is a nurse in North Tyneside, has a N96, an ipod touch and is indeed a soccer mom!

You're just a tease!!

I am not suggesting you're not a real person i'm trying to figure out if I know you!

I know someone who is a nurse in North Tyneside, has a N96, an ipod touch and is indeed a soccer mom!

Really!! Wow!

Where does she work, I might know her! If you don't want to put her name on here PM it. I've worked in the community for 2 1/2 years and I only worked on a ward for 9 months before that but you never know, we coulda trained together!!??

You're just a tease!!

Really!! Wow!

Where does she work, I might know her! If you don't want to put her name on here PM it. I've worked in the community for 2 1/2 years and I only worked on a ward for 9 months before that but you never know, we coulda trained together!!??

euphemism?