Ashley: "I have not had a single credible bid"

Jimbo

I'm interested to see what NUSC's next move will be as you've offered Ashley the hand of friendship (sort of) and these comments were his way of accepting his share of the blame.

Personally, I dont see him saying "I've made some mistakes" as a turning point, hes still spouting the shite about not being safe and hes not making any attempts to sort things out. To be fair I should amend that last sentence to say "hes not appearing to make any attempts.."

He needs to start planning and moving forwards, there are no more moves for us at this stage, hes had an interview, lets see if he does anything following it.

Have NUSC come out and said that NUFC fans may be more concilliatory if he gets rid of Wise and that he is the main problem.

How is he the main problem?

While he is here we will never get a decent manager.

Didn't the likes of Deschamps and Terim show interest in the job when Keegan left?

Both better than decent.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm interested to see what NUSC's next move will be as you've offered Ashley the hand of friendship (sort of) and these comments were his way of accepting his share of the blame.

Personally, I dont see him saying "I've made some mistakes" as a turning point, hes still spouting the shite about not being safe and hes not making any attempts to sort things out. To be fair I should amend that last sentence to say "hes not appearing to make any attempts.."

He needs to start planning and moving forwards, there are no more moves for us at this stage, hes had an interview, lets see if he does anything following it.

Have NUSC come out and said that NUFC fans may be more concilliatory if he gets rid of Wise and that he is the main problem.

Didn't the likes of Deschamps and Terim show interest in the job when Keegan left?

Both better than decent.

Do you have any evidence that either were interested in the job but we decided on JFK instead

thats right, the arsehole will have to do more than make a half baked half decent speech, a lot more.

Will Baggy ever admit his DOF shite, "planning" and systems, were all a load of bollocks

In what way were they bollocks? You've been raving about Bassong, Jonas and Coloccini, when was the last time you were that happy with 3 signings coming into the club in one transfer window?

Wise also signed a young lad who banging the goals in for the under 18's and is looking the real deal as far as our youth team goes, he's the main reason that we won 9 in a row until recently.

I know this will go over your head though so I'll leave it at that.

Both better than decent.

Do you have any evidence that either were interested in the job but we decided on JFK instead

Both released statements through their agents which were on Sky Sports news, plenty of people watched it.

quite simply an amazing question in the first place.

:P

thats right, the arsehole will have to do more than make a half baked half decent speech, a lot more.

Will Baggy ever admit his DOF shite, "planning" and systems, were all a load of bollocks

In what way were they bollocks? You've been raving about Bassong, Jonas and Coloccini, when was the last time you were that happy with 3 signings coming into the club in one transfer window?

Wise also signed a young lad who banging the goals in for the under 18's and is looking the real deal as far as our youth team goes, he's the main reason that we won 9 in a row until recently.

no point finding a few good players and undermining your manager by making him sell others he wants to keep and finance deals for others he doesn't

I suppose that will go right through your head. Probably won't leave it at that because you'll continue spouting shite and never admit your DOF shite for what it is.

no point finding a few good players and undermining your manager by making him sell others he wants to keep and finance deals for others he doesn't

I suppose that will go right through your head. Probably won't leave it at that because you'll continue spouting shite and never admit your DOF shite for what it is.

So when was the last transfer window that had you raving about 3 players like you have been about Bassong, Coloccini and Jonas then Leazes?

Also (a) Keegan said it was his decision to sell Milner (:P He handed in a transfer request and © He was shite.

Both better than decent.

Both released statements through their agents which were on Sky Sports news, plenty of people watched it.

Thats a no then. On searching for it on the SSN website I could only find this http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11678_3051993,00.html which is from before KK got the job.

Both better than decent.

Thats a no then. On searching for it on the SSN website I could only find this http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11678_3051993,00.html which is from before KK got the job.

I think you will find that's a yes.

http://www.premiershiplatest.com/news/turk...ob-5513796.html

Both better than decent.

A: It's not SSky Sports News as you said. B:The source is questionable at best. C: The agent actually tells the reporter "“It goes without saying that any manager, including Terim, would be interested in a position like this,” Goldberg told Setanta Sports News. ‘Newcastle is a massive club with passionate fans and we hope they bring in the right man for the job.”

So your ascertation that they showed interest which is a loose statement at best has been shown to be scotch mist.

Both better than decent.

A: It's not SSky Sports News as you said. B:The source is questionable at best. C: The agent actually tells the reporter "“It goes without saying that any manager, including Terim, would be interested in a position like this,” Goldberg told Setanta Sports News. ‘Newcastle is a massive club with passionate fans and we hope they bring in the right man for the job.”

So your ascertation that they showed interest which is a loose statement at best has been shown to be scotch mist.

Nice try at getting out of it. :P

What part of "any manager, including Terim, would be interested in a position like this" don't you understand?

Of course you can keep talking shite but don't hoy your toys out of the pram when I prove you wrong.

Zico wanted it too btw.

Arent you just shooting yourself in the foot here?

Basically you're saying that 4 managers wanted the job, 3 good names and Joe Kinnear so Ashley picked Kinnear!

Not exactly a glowing testament to the owner that.

Zico wanted it too btw.

Other candidates aside, I work with a Fenherbace fan who reckons we dodged a bullet there. They were grateful of the CL run but domestically he was deemed a failure.

Both better than decent.

Nice try at getting out of it. :P

What part of "any manager, including Terim, would be interested in a position like this" don't you understand?

Of course you can keep talking shite but don't hoy your toys out of the pram when I prove you wrong.

That Terim never released any statement showing interest in the job. Never mind your complete lack of evidence for Deschamps.

All he had to do was reign Wise in. Not even sack him just tell him he was not to go over Keegan's head and go playing the big man. The man is a cunt.

Yup, he probably could have still got Keegan back nearly a month after he left with something a bit more drastic than that.

Or, indeed, no longer safe.

:P

So when was the last transfer window that had you raving about 3 players like you have been about Bassong, Coloccini and Jonas then Leazes?

Also (a) Keegan said it was his decision to sell Milner (:P He handed in a transfer request and © He was shite.

Your defence of Ashley for not allowing his own appointed manager to be a manager, is shameful

I'm not going to argue this any further with you. It doesn't matter what I think of Milner, its what Keegan thinks about him [ and Xisco and the general backing he got] which matter.

You're still just a tit.

Your defence of Ashley for not allowing his own appointed manager to be a manager, is shameful

I'm not going to argue this any further with you. It doesn't matter what I think of Milner, its what Keegan thinks about him [ and Xisco and the general backing he got] which matter.

You're still just a tit.

Also (a) Keegan said it was his decision to sell Milner (:panic: He handed in a transfer request and © He was shite.

You're still just a tit.

Yet keegan said it was his decision to sell Milner, that is fact.

Still no mention of the last time you were raving about 3 players that come in in one window btw, perhaps Ozzie was right when he said you dodge questions. :P

Do you reckon Keegan would have agreed to him being sold if he hadn't been assured that a replacement had been lined up?

Well he agreed to sell Andy Cole without having a replacement lined up and even used that as an example in the press conference about getting the right player, that's without mentioning that Jonas is a far better player who's playing wide right now.

Do you reckon Keegan would have agreed to him being sold if he hadn't been assured that a replacement had been lined up?

Well he agreed to sell Andy Cole without having a replacement lined up and even used that as an example in the press conference about getting the right player, that's without mentioning that Jonas is a far better player who's playing wide right now.

The Cole transfer was in a completely different time and situation, Keegan had been banging on all summer about needing a stronger squad, to say that he would agree to selling Milner knowing he wasn't going to be replaced is absolutely ridiculous.

The Cole transfer was in a completely different time and situation, Keegan had been banging on all summer about needing a stronger squad, to say that he would agree to selling Milner knowing he wasn't going to be replaced is absolutely ridiculous.

He was banging on about wanting a left back which we should get in in January.

The point about the Cole transfer is that sometimes you have to take the best deal you can and if you have to wait until the next window to get a replacement then so be it, the same happened when we sold Woodgate too.

The only difference between the sale of Cole, Woodgate and Milner is that this time we had someone more than capable of filling in, in fact I don't think we even need to bring in another winger.