Ways to get back at the cock who is Michael Assley

JonTheMag

Ok this probably wouldn't work at SJP, but it worked very well at a Russian side whose name escapes me. The coach of this Russian team said that the fans were crap after a game one day, so all the fans in the supporters end show up, and as soon as the whistle blows to start the game, they stand up and turn around and face away from the pitch, then they leave at the half. Lets just say the message was received, lol.

How about we stamp our feet, cause some problems, interrupt what little chances we have of a decent transfer window.

That'll encourage players to come here and Ashley to spend :(

I would support the team because if we can't find another 20 points we'll very likely be relegated. Have a look at the fixture list and see if you can 'find' where those 20 points might come from.

Hysteria should at least wait until the transfer window closes surely?

Ok this probably wouldn't work at SJP, but it worked very well at a Russian side whose name escapes me. The coach of this Russian team said that the fans were crap after a game one day, so all the fans in the supporters end show up, and as soon as the whistle blows to start the game, they stand up and turn around and face away from the pitch, then they leave at the half. Lets just say the message was received, lol.

you'd be better off watching Big Brother