What exactly has JFK done wrong?

bobbyshinton

Im disagreeing with alot of you

I think kinear has done exceptionally well under the circumstances.

ye maybe hes done one or two wrong decisions but doesnt every manager at some point.

Thiss is one of the main arguments in football atm and im getting sick of hearing it, i think newcastle fc need to stop it once and for all and givee gaffer time.

We've seen it with arsenal, man u and plenty of other big name clubs.

Experience is the key to success and we need to realise that

wee wereee so stupid to get rid of keegan.. keepinghim for anotherr few yearss really would have us up high in the table.

anyone agree? :(

Thiss is one of the main arguments in football atm and im getting sick of hearing it, i think newcastle fc need to stop it once and for all and givee gaffer time.

:(

Who deserved more time?

Souness, Roeder, Allardyce?

Clichetastic.

ye maybe hes done one or two wrong decisions but doesnt every manager at some point.

wee wereee so stupid to get rid of keegan.. keepinghim for anotherr few yearss really would have us up high in the table.

Is it pirate time again?? Arrrr, me hearteeeee

:(

Who deserved more time?

Souness, Roeder, Allardyce?

Clichetastic.

Keegan definitely not Ashley's ring piece Kinnear who at 62 is a stop gap at best.

Given the state of the team when he arrived, the morale , the poisonous atmosphere with us and the press, the fact he hadn't worked for 4 yrs. given all that, he's not done bad.

Re. being a mouthpiece, it's just possible he's only repeating what he thinks is the truth. The fuckers in the know have previous as far as lying shamelessly to their managers goes.

What I suppose I'm getting at is that JFK, whilst not my ideal chouce , is NOT to blame for the shit pit we're in. Even if we go down I'd find it difficult to direct my anger at him, when those above him have stood round with their fingers up their arses whilst we sink.

Agree with PPud, when he eventually goes( and it would be ironic if he told Fatty to do one) I think it'll all come pouring out.

Sorry, but I think you're talking shite.

As a manager..... not that much, but then his only job and goal was/is basically not to get relegated. Although you can say what has he done right, and come up with pretty much the same answer.

However I'm far from sure I'd want him (or Wise) rebuilding the team though, assuming the team is to be rebuild and not the much more likely asset stripped.

If he stays long term (much past the end of this season) I wonder if Roeder won't end up being looked at more favourably.

Whilst he continues to play Nicky Butt in the starting 11 I still struggle to find any positives about the man. His decisions costing us the Stoke game also highlighted how tactically naive he really is...

I think Butt is just about finished but I don't know who should play ahead of him in all honesty when Barton is out.

Whilst he continues to play Nicky Butt in the starting 11 I still struggle to find any positives about the man. His decisions costing us the Stoke game also highlighted how tactically naive he really is...

I think Butt is just about finished but I don't know who should play ahead of him in all honesty when Barton is out.

Whilst he has legs older than Snakehips I would play Geremi. He had the most assists last season and even this year despite his woeful free kicks etc has played some canny passes/assists..

Whilst he has legs older than Snakehips I would play Geremi. He had the most assists last season and even this year despite his woeful free kicks etc has played some canny passes/assists..

He's the only other option. I think he worked quite well (despite his failings) in the 3 man midfield last season but I think we'd get overrun more than we do now if he was played in a central midfield 2. I suppose a problem is that Kinnear is only ever going to play 4-4-2 regardless of who is available.

He keeps it simple - he has no illusions of being a tactical genius but knows enough - Stoke game aside(which i blame him totally for because you could see the shit coming) i reckon he is doing a good job - if he keeps his trap shut and keeps us up then it can only be viewed as a successful appointment considering the nightmare which could have enveloped us

:) :) :):(