Shola

super_jonas

A DELIGHTED Shola Ameobi has today put pen to paper on a three-year extension to his Newcastle United contract.

The deal means that the Geordie striker has not committed his future to the Magpies until the summer of 2012.

Its all right, he has signed a deal not to play for Newcastle for the next 3 years.

;)

He must now beat McClen for luckiest player at NUFC. He could be at the club until hes 30!

Tbh I think its a shrewd move by the club as I reckon we will still try and punt him in the summer, just this way we could actually see a fee rather than him walk away for nowt...

The club have tried to sell him before and he's stuck around. I expect the same this summer and next tbqff. What the fuck is going on with Xisco as well btw? Apparently he hasn't even turned out for the reserves despite being fit and not even featuring on the bench for us of late. We've got loads of strikers but they're all either crocks, shit or both.

B)

He's basically impossible to get rid of...... but it just shows the quality Kinnear and Ashley are aiming at. ;)

Owen leaving, Given and N'Zogbia wanting out, Stroller sign a new deal. The message is loud and clear

B)

He's basically impossible to get rid of...... but it just shows the quality Kinnear and Ashley are aiming at. ;)

I thought Terry Mac was a survivor but this kid takes the biscuit. I wonder who we'll play for his testimonial.

I'm looking forward to JFK's interview about Shola's new contract...

might go something like this; " i now need only £10m to spend cos ive just spent £6m on shola ameobi. This kid has the potential to be a legend at NUFC and fill Alan's Shearers boots. Players like Shola are the future of this club and i'm delighted and i'm sure the supporters of Newcastle Utd are delighted that we have secured his services on a three year deal. I think and so does Mike, that shola can make it into the England squad and i will be telling mr Capello so."

B)

I thought Terry Mac was a survivor but this kid takes the biscuit. I wonder who we'll play for his testimonial.

leamington spa one limbed lesbians. they have about as much talent....

I'm looking forward to JFK's interview about Shola's new contract...

might go something like this; " i now need only £10m to spend cos ive just spent £6m on shola ameobi. This kid has the potential to be a legend at NUFC and fill Alan's Shearers boots. Players like Shola are the future of this club and i'm delighted and i'm sure the supporters of Newcastle Utd are delighted that we have secured his services on a three year deal. I think and so does Mike, that shola can make it into the England squad and i will be telling mr Capello so."

7iks-s.jpg

:icon_lol:

leamington spa one limbed lesbians. they have about as much talent....

B)

If harper were to get a 4 year contract he'll have been at the club for 20 years. Neither of them should get a testimonial like.