Does It Give Him The Right?

wykikitoon

Now, following on from my Pork sord thread the saga is still on going.

I met her mum last night for a chat about some stuff. Anyways I mentioned about this lad texting my gfriend asking for sex when he was drunk. Her mum said

"Well apparently thats what hes like"

Does that give him the right to be texting my gfriend that though?

I met her mum last night for a chat about some stuff. Anyways I mentioned about this lad texting my gfriend asking for sex when he was drunk. Her mum said

I would have stalked and killed him and his extended family by now you fucking lightweight.

whatever you do don't say you are going to do it on here first. they're watching you.

But if it was me I'd politely tell him not to do it again, if he did it again and smash his face with his phone until both were unable to satisfy his sexual fantasizing.

I met her mum last night for a chat and some stuff. Anyways I mentioned about this lad texting my gfriend asking for sex when he was drunk. Her mum said

I would have stalked and killed him and his extended family by now you fucking lightweight.

;) Parky's response. Also, don't you think you are being slightly hypocritical here? Chatting to your birds Ma is fine but come on now chap, 'and some stuff'? Been fucking ya birds Ma behind her back? Getting double portion you greedy little fucking cheating bastard. Have a wrod with yourself chap before taking the moral high ground about this chap texting. Pig.

I met her mum last night for a chat and some stuff. Anyways I mentioned about this lad texting my gfriend asking for sex when he was drunk. Her mum said

;) Parky's response. Also, don't you think you are being slightly hypocritical here? Chatting to your birds Ma is fine but come on now chap, 'and some stuff'? Been fucking ya birds Ma behind her back? Getting double portion you greedy little fucking cheating bastard. Have a wrod with yourself chap before taking the moral high ground about this chap texting. Pig.

I think this goes deeper than Wickedtoon is letting on. B)

you go round for a chat with her parents and such without her

why....

A) Shes in France snowboarding

;) I get on very well with her parents and I am having a rather bad time atm and I find speaking to her mother helps as she is a 60 and has got some good life experiance & understands my problem atm

Can't your lass block his number on her phone?

Its the first time hes done it apparently and hes a mate and apparently when he gets pissed he does it to loads of them.

To be fair she didnt reply back or anything and he did apologise the next day, whats pissing me off is the "Well thats him" comment.

Its the first time hes done it apparently and hes a mate and apparently when he gets pissed he does it to loads of them.

To be fair she didnt reply back or anything and he did apologise the next day, whats pissing me off is the "Well thats him" comment.

Sounds like a prick and it's out of order but it's not worth making a lot of imo if he does it all the time to other lasses.

Edited by alex

I agree the comment was a bit thoughtless, and mums will alway,s eventually, defend their own

To be fair its not her fault he text, he did apologise, it happened only once and more importantly - She didn't text back.

You both need to agree to draw a line under the whole thing and move on. If you can't maybe then this whole thing hasn't been the real problem but just the final straw. If you really want to be together you need to agree to stop throwing every little thing back at each other and just get on with it.

I agree the comment was a bit thoughtless, and mums will alway,s eventually, defend their own

To be fair its not her fault he text, he did apologise, it happened only once and more importantly - She didn't text back.

You both need to agree to draw a line under the whole thing and move on. If you can't maybe then this whole thing hasn't been the real problem but just the final straw. If you really want to be together you need to agree to stop throwing every little thing back at each other and just get on with it.

Blatantly shagging the arse off it. ;)

I'm surprised you didn't suggest grabbing his lasses phone, taking a picture of his cock and sending it to him tbh... ;)

I'm surprised you didn't suggest grabbing his lasses phone, taking a picture of his cock and sending it to him tbh... B)

Or..........like he said! ;)

He sounds like a bit of a dick. I'd text him a note saying as much. I'd be friendly like, just let him know if he does this often someone else with a shorter temper than me might gouge his eyes out and shove them up his arse if he so much as looked in her direction again.

Say your girlfriend isn't interested in sex with him, but you're well up for it if he likes. That should do the trick. ;)