Manchester for stag do

trophyshy

Manc-mag and any others with knowledge...off there in a couple of weeks...Saturday night. Any recommendations appreciated. young 30's crowd, all male, looking for good times. :D

Manc-mag and any others with knowledge...off there in a couple of weeks...Saturday night. Any recommendations appreciated. young 30's crowd, all male, looking for good times. :D

I hear Canal St. is good for all male partys <_<

Manc-mag and any others with knowledge...off there in a couple of weeks...Saturday night. Any recommendations appreciated. young 30's crowd, all male, looking for good times. <_<

:D

Personally I'd recommend the Northern Quarter (making sure you don't include the Printworks in that). Start there and then work your way back down Deansgate. If you're over two days/fancy a bit of bling you might want to try Cloud 23 in the Hilton and then Deansgate Locks. Could work you way up to Canal Street from there. Keep the noise down if you do the Hilton though as I'm only 14 floors above the bar what, what. ;)

I'm a bit out of touch with clubs being a 'young 30's' myself. For me it's always been about 5th Ave (where Greg is banned) but thats across town. Ampersand etc are sposed to be decent tho.

Depending on how red blooded you're getting, the Jack the Rippers are on Deansgate.

Manc-mag and any others with knowledge...off there in a couple of weeks...Saturday night. Any recommendations appreciated. young 30's crowd, all male, looking for good times. <_<

:D

Personally I'd recommend the Northern Quarter (making sure you don't include the Printworks in that). Start there and then work your way back down Deansgate. If you're over two days/fancy a bit of bling you might want to try Cloud 23 in the Hilton and then Deansgate Locks. Could work you way up to Canal Street from there. Keep the noise down if you do the Hilton though as I'm only 14 floors above the bar what, what. ;)

I'm a bit out of touch with clubs being a 'young 30's' myself. For me it's always been about 5th Ave (where Greg is banned) but thats across town. Ampersand etc are sposed to be decent tho.

Depending on how red blooded you're getting, the Jack the Rippers are on Deansgate.

:icon_lol:

I think I could get back in now, been a while since I tried!

I hear Canal St. is good for all male partys <_<

;)

Could be right up his alley :icon_lol:

Edited by wykikitoon

Just as cheap to take him somewhere decent like Prague. Less likely to get found out if he shags a dwarf prostitute too

Fuck off, Wacky couldnt go five minutes without posting about it.

Cheers lads, much appreciated. Which bar has the most Otters though? :devil:

FRONTBAR.jpg

Good call. Shit end of town though that though unless you fancy Kro Bar, Jabez Clegg and an Abduls kebab.

not to bad for 5th ave though, could go to odd instead

Cheers lads, much appreciated. Which bar has the most Otters though? :devil:

FRONTBAR.jpg

Good call. Shit end of town though that though unless you fancy Kro Bar, Jabez Clegg and an Abduls kebab.

Well said that man!

Cheers lads, much appreciated. Which bar has the most Otters though? :rolleyes:

FRONTBAR.jpg

We ended up in Odder for my farewell to Manchester drinks last weekend. A friendly bunch in that place, I was so fucking drunk I accepted an invitation to a random student party in Withington. I don't remember how I got there, I don't remember actually leaving Odder, but they were a friendly bunch those students, not that I knew their names.

Just as cheap to take him somewhere decent like Prague. Less likely to get found out if he shags a dwarf prostitute too

I never kiss and tell, do I samuel? :rolleyes:

Typical prostitute like. Never one to kiss.

Typical prostitute like. Never one to kiss.

Speaking from experience there 2J?

Cheers lads, much appreciated. Which bar has the most Otters though? :rolleyes:

FRONTBAR.jpg

We ended up in Odder for my farewell to Manchester drinks last weekend. A friendly bunch in that place, I was so fucking drunk I accepted an invitation to a random student party in Withington. I don't remember how I got there, I don't remember actually leaving Odder, but they were a friendly bunch those students, not that I knew their names.

aye we are in manch, unless you end up with those dodgy man met cunts

• 5 weeks later...

This thing was switched to fucking Liverpool at the last minute...basically because two of the lads lived there and were too fucking lazy to get to Manchester. Never mind 9 of us had come from darn sarf ffs.

Anyway the local lads didn't even have a fucking clue where to go. I had to quickly suss out a tittie bar, thank fuck for mobile internets.

Was a cracking night like.

Oh yeah got into an argument with a Manc barman withing 5 minutes of arriving in Manchester. That was NOT Jameson's in the bottle you filthy thieving cunt, value whiskey if ever I've tasted it.

What were you doing kicking off with barstaff in Mcr ts, when your mates were over in Liverpool? :D

We stayed at my mates in Leigh, was waiting for him to pick us up. I'd been up for 28 hours and was desperate for a drink.

The bull's head iirc, robbing bastards.