Souness' cry for help

adios

We're only arguing because we're bored anyway I suggest. At the end of the day, Souness must win on Sunday. Full stop.

47937[/snapback]

:o

I think you thought I was saying something which I wasn't. Or something.

To be honest, if we don't finish in the top four, Souness should be banned from every football ground for the rest of his life.

47941[/snapback]

Agreed. Apart from the SOL. :crylaughin:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed. Apart from the SOL. :crylaughin:

47942[/snapback]

Huh? :o

47948[/snapback]

He means the Stadium of Light, i.e. he should be allowed to manage the Mackems.

To be fair to him, I would LOVE to see his first team play.  :crylaughin:

47591[/snapback]

I would love to hit him in the face with a hammer. Harsh, but in fairness, true.

48031[/snapback]

To be fair I don't see anything harsh in that at all.

48039[/snapback]

in fact, a good idea all round. Make it 2 hammers, and a rusty shovel just for good measure

To be fair to him, I would LOVE to see his first team play.  :crylaughin:

47591[/snapback]

I would love to hit him in the face with a hammer. Harsh, but in fairness, true.

48031[/snapback]

48039[/snapback]

Neanderthal man wouldnt though would he?

At least UM knows it wrong! He has a brain though.

To be fair to him, I would LOVE to see his first team play.  :nufc:

47591[/snapback]

48031[/snapback]

48039[/snapback]

in fact, a good idea all round. Make it 2 hammers, and a rusty shovel just for good measure

48067[/snapback]

Dream on everybody, I honestly think we are stuck with this fuckwit of a manager for a while yet, at least till the end of the season, so get used to the crap.

47591[/snapback]

48031[/snapback]

48039[/snapback]

48098[/snapback]

you am good boy, I tell from way you talk

47591[/snapback]

48031[/snapback]

48039[/snapback]

48098[/snapback]

you am good boy, I tell from way you talk

48110[/snapback]

You might love players who dont deserve it NE5/Nikos' Heed/Leazes but at least you have a brain and a sense of humour occasionally.

That comment isnt your best. Not your worst, but not your best.

No need to align yourself to brainless racist mongs.

47591[/snapback]

48031[/snapback]

48039[/snapback]

48098[/snapback]

Neanderthal man wouldn't what?

47591[/snapback]

48031[/snapback]

48039[/snapback]

48098[/snapback]

Neanderthal man wouldn't what?

48117[/snapback]

Try to keep up Brian. Its funny that your name is the anagram of your weakest point isnt it?

Racist

What I don't get about this injury malarky and the blaming of the pitch is that if the pitch is as described, i.e. too hard and not giving way, then I'd rather expect loads of ligament injuries and not muscle injuries.

Try to keep up Brian. Its funny that your name is the anagram of your weakest point isnt it?

Racist

48121[/snapback]

I was trying to figure out what HowayTheLads was an anagram there for a second!

HTL has his own stalker! :nufc:

Booze fuelled tirade by any chance?

You might love players who dont deserve it NE5/Nikos' Heed/Leazes but at least you have a brain and a sense of humour occasionally.

That comment isnt your best. Not your worst, but not your best.

No need to align yourself to brainless racist mongs.

48113[/snapback]

Bellamy played his guts out for the club, all the time. Thats all that matters. I hope you don't mean Souness deserves love and understanding

When I was banned from the old toontastic, I changed my username to Nikos Heed because as Leazesmag I couldn't get on anymore.

So what is your excuse ?

Racist

48121[/snapback]

I was trying to figure out what HowayTheLads was an anagram there for a second!

HTL has his own stalker! :nufc:

Booze fuelled tirade by any chance?

48167[/snapback]

Were you banned for racism?

Is raacism a temporary thing?

Some of us have standards and understand the problems with tolerating arseholes and thinking that prejudice of that sort is ephemeral.

Some of us have standards and understand the problems with tolerating arseholes and thinking that prejudice of that sort is ephemeral.

48202[/snapback]

I take it that was at me. No, I wasn't banned for racism, it was for getting into an argument which deteriorated into a slanging match, but for me, it is all water under the bridge now and also for the others concerned I am sure.

Now, why don't you answer my question. Whats your excuse ?

Edited by LeazesMag

48202[/snapback]

I take it that was at me. No, I wasn't banned for racism, it was for getting into an argument which deteriorated into a slanging match, but for me, it is all water under the bridge now and also for the others concerned I am sure.

48207[/snapback]

No it wasnt you.However, racism is NEVER water under the bridge though. On that you are wrong.

Me? I simply prefer to remind people of their problems. Personally, other than thinking you are very very wrong on Bellamy and obsessed by Souness, I have no problem with you either.

48202[/snapback]

48207[/snapback]

No it wasnt you.However, racism is NEVER water under the bridge though. On that you are wrong.

Me? I simply prefer to remind people of their problems. Personally, other than thinking you are very very wrong on Bellamy and obsessed by Souness, I have no problem with you either.

48210[/snapback]

no, I said wasn't racism. It was just a slanging match, but it's all done and over, I let bygones be bygones in real life too, when apologies etc are genuine and meant in good spirit.

As far as the football team goes, I am only interested in what goes on when players "cross the white line" - that is one of Souness' sayings. And another of his hypocritical ones. Bellamy may have been out of order calling his manager in public but a lot of things led to this. In pure football terms, Souness started it the day he subbed him at Charlton to make a point of authority, putting that before winning the game, as Bellamy was the best player on the field. Proper managers just do not do this, they recognise who their biggest assets are, and gain their respect, especially if they are spikey players with desire to get the best from them.

I also go by results. And they speak for themselves.

48202[/snapback]

48207[/snapback]

48210[/snapback]

no, I said wasn't racism. It was just a slanging match, but it's all done and over, I let bygones be bygones in real life too, when apologies etc are genuine and meant in good spirit.

As far as the football team goes, I am only interested in what goes on when players "cross the white line" - that is one of Souness' sayings. And another of his hypocritical ones. Bellamy may have been out of order calling his manager in public but a lot of things led to this. In pure football terms, Souness started it the day he subbed him at Charlton to make a point of authority, putting that before winning the game, as Bellamy was the best player on the field. Proper managers just do not do this, they recognise who their biggest assets are, and gain their respect, especially if they are spikey players with desire to get the best from them.

48219[/snapback]

so why hass Alan oliver been on national radio intimatating that he has a picture of Craig Bellamy making hand gestures at SBR?

You assume Souness wasnt simply resting Bellamy. He had been carrying a knock and had been busy at the time.

Souness isnt the answer. However, workers int he workplace do far more than work!

That is why the likes of Ferguson/Moyes/Wenger get rid of those who stir up thte shite. Think Whiteside, strachan, Sharpe, Cole, Yorke at Man Utd , Blomquists public dressing down at Everton as examples.

We need a new manager. We needed more professional players. If it was all about 'across the white line' I would agree with you. But it isnt. It is naive to suggest it is.

48202[/snapback]

48207[/snapback]

48210[/snapback]

48219[/snapback]

so why hass Alan oliver been on national radio intimatating that he has a picture of Craig Bellamy making hand gestures at SBR?

You assume Souness wasnt simply resting Bellamy. He had been carrying a knock and had been busy at the time.

Souness isnt the answer. However, workers int he workplace do far more than work!

That is why the likes of Ferguson/Moyes/Wenger get rid of those who stir up thte shite. Think Whiteside, strachan, Sharpe, Cole, Yorke at Man Utd , Blomquists public dressing down at Everton as examples.

We need a new manager. We needed more professional players. If it was all about 'across the white line' I would agree with you. But it isnt. It is naive to suggest it is.

48224[/snapback]

I don't consider myself naive ........ ! .... Don't you think Ferguson sold Cole and Yorke for football reasons, ie having won the European Cup, he didn't stand still, needed to freshen up the team etc...you can't stand still in football, and he bought Van Nistelrooy. It was Souness who sold Yorke and Cole for personality reasons, and Cole especially is still looking as fit and hungry as ever at 34.

Whiteside, aye, was probably a knacker, but the difference betwen Ferguson and Souness is that Ferguson still has the ability to put out teams and motivate them and manage them into winning teams, Souness doesn't. I don't know if he had a problem with Strachan ? He had him at Aberdeen and he was part of a top team there who broke the Celtic - Rangers stranglehold, and won a european trophy as well.

We def need a new manager. And hopefully it will be soon, because if it is there is still a lot to play for this season.

48202[/snapback]

48207[/snapback]

48210[/snapback]

48219[/snapback]

48224[/snapback]

I don't consider myself naive ........ ! .... Don't you think Ferguson sold Cole and Yorke for football reasons, ie having won the European Cup, he didn't stand still, needed to freshen up the team etc...you can't stand still in football, and he bought Van Nistelrooy. It was Souness who sold Yorke and Cole for personality reasons, and Cole especially is still looking as fit and hungry as ever at 34.

Whiteside, aye, was probably a knacker, but the difference betwen Ferguson and Souness is that Ferguson still has the ability to put out teams and motivate them and manage them into winning teams, Souness doesn't. I don't know if he had a problem with Strachan ? He had him at Aberdeen and he was part of a top team there who broke the Celtic - Rangers stranglehold, and won a european trophy as well.

We def need a new manager. And hopefully it will be soon, because if it is there is still a lot to play for this season.

48226[/snapback]

Yeah, we need a new manager. Ferguson reckons that Cole and Yorke has been around too long and got too comfortable. Coasting. Basically. Wrong attitude.

Ferguson hated Strachan. Still does apparently. Strachan was an exceptional player and many Man Utd fans pointed to Strachan winning the league when he left as the problem Ferguson had with 'personalities'.

Now there is a world of difference between Ferguson and Souness but they both demand players to be professional in every respect. Strachan was tolerated for the reasons you gave earlier. Hewas a bloody good player. Fergie then had enough. Strachan won the league and various individual honours. MAn Utd fans went mental. Who was right? there isnt a right answer.

I personally feel Cole gets a rough ride when he returns but he deserves it for his daft song. Did more for NUFC than any forward player we have had in recent times other than PB and AS.

48202[/snapback]

48207[/snapback]

48210[/snapback]

48219[/snapback]

48224[/snapback]

48226[/snapback]

Yeah, we need a new manager. Ferguson reckons that Cole and Yorke has been around too long and got too comfortable. Coasting. Basically. Wrong attitude.

Ferguson hated Strachan. Still does apparently. Strachan was an exceptional player and many Man Utd fans pointed to Strachan winning the league when he left as the problem Ferguson had with 'personalities'.

Now there is a world of difference between Ferguson and Souness but they both demand players to be professional in every respect. Strachan was tolerated for the reasons you gave earlier. Hewas a bloody good player. Fergie then had enough. Strachan won the league and various individual honours. MAn Utd fans went mental. Who was right? there isnt a right answer.

I personally feel Cole gets a rough ride when he returns but he deserves it for his daft song. Did more for NUFC than any forward player we have had in recent times other than PB and AS.

48227[/snapback]

I think Strachan was a top top quality player personally, who didn't really get all the plaudits he deserved.

I suppose that following Strachan going to Leeds, when Manu got Cantona from Leeds they got their own back though !