Mike Ashley

Sir Bob Almighty!

Will you be protesting against him on Sunday?

I read an article that Kinnear had made a plea to the fans to make sunday about the derby and nothing else, I think agree with this because we need to make the new boys feel welcome and also let the lads know we are behind them.

Gonna be hard not have a few pops at Fat Mike though isnt it?

The fans should back the team all match and ignore anything else, then come the end of the match, win/lose/draw they can give him hell for all i care.

I suspect though, if things don't go well during the match, he'll get it during the match and that won't help matters at all really.

Tomorrows not about him, no matter what he thinks. If we win, he'll be able to sneak back off. If we get beat, I fully expect the wrath of the fans to be directed to him as the game goes on.

Tomorrows not about him, no matter what he thinks. If we win, he'll be able to sneak back off. If we get beat, I fully expect the wrath of the fans to be directed to him as the game goes on.

This tbh

Its brave or stupid, probably the latter, if we win and play well he'll escape the wrath but should we collapse and lose to the filth id expect him to be long gone before the fulltime whistle.

I still think he's made massive mistakes, but they are not beyond repair, he has a few days left to go someway to easing the problems.

Should we make some more good moves from now until the end of the window and we kick on and stay up then id be willing to give him a second chance in the summer, but things need to change in the close season.

The thing is, JFK is building HIS team now, so i've a feeling we will be under his courtship next season too. Not such a bad thing if it means we can steadily build and progress.

Wise? well...he has been repsonsible for the signings of guthrie, gutierrez, bassong, coloccini, nolan which are all decent/good signings...on the other hand he has brought in Shitsco and GONEzalez, but everyone gets it wrong at times. Id be happy for him to stay if he his "Executive Director" tag was removed and it was made clear he ONLY suggested players to the management staff and not having the final say.

I dont know if im having a day of madness, or is it clarity? i dont know...i just see a little light....im just not sure what it is yet.

Its brave or stupid, probably the latter, if we win and play well he'll escape the wrath but should we collapse and lose to the filth id expect him to be long gone before the fulltime whistle.

I still think he's made massive mistakes, but they are not beyond repair, he has a few days left to go someway to easing the problems.

Should we make some more good moves from now until the end of the window and we kick on and stay up then id be willing to give him a second chance in the summer, but things need to change in the close season.

The thing is, JFK is building HIS team now, so i've a feeling we will be under his courtship next season too. Not such a bad thing if it means we can steadily build and progress.

Wise? well...he has been repsonsible for the signings of guthrie, gutierrez, bassong, coloccini, nolan which are all decent/good signings...on the other hand he has brought in Shitsco and GONEzalez, but everyone gets it wrong at times. Id be happy for him to stay if he his "Executive Director" tag was removed and it was made clear he ONLY suggested players to the management staff and not having the final say.

I dont know if im having a day of madness, or is it clarity? i dont know...i just see a little light....im just not sure what it is yet.

Not bad comments and i have to say i agree with most of them but it boils my piss when people slate Xisco and Gonzalez, Xisco has not been given a fair chance to impress and ive been at most of the games hes played and hes done well, i think with a decent run in the side he could be a quality signing, i know I'm straying off topic here but its fucking annoying when people write him off already.

Same with Gonzalez granted i havent seen him play not even once I'm sure he didnt come here and want to get injured, we just need to let him recover and perhaps give him a chance when hes fit, although i assume his loan will run out and he will return to Spain.

I never thought of the Kinnear situation in that way though, these new lads are HIS players its becoming HIS team, this means he could very well be here to stay.....UH-OH!

So does this mean that you think if Ashley gives Kinnear a bit more wedge for the next few days and lets him have this extended contract then all will be good? Since Kinnear has been here, I have seen nothing from the team to suggest that Kinnear deserves the job on a long term basis. Im sick of his bleatings, think his tactical decisions have a lot to answer for and I doubt that under his stewardship, we will see anything better than lower half of the table

So does this mean that you think if Ashley gives Kinnear a bit more wedge for the next few days and lets him have this extended contract then all will be good? Since Kinnear has been here, I have seen nothing from the team to suggest that Kinnear deserves the job on a long term basis. Im sick of his bleatings, think his tactical decisions have a lot to answer for and I doubt that under his stewardship, we will see anything better than lower half of the table

Anything? B)

Edited by Attain

Totally agree with your take on Kinnear mate.

Rob...im not saying it will all be good, it will be "dig and drive" stuff, an uphill battle. But this is the situation we are in, we have to stop thinking we are going to get a "miracle worker" manager in who is going to dramatically change our fortunes. I think id rather settle for stability for a couple of seasons under ONE manager, albeit not the best manager in the world but remember he is finding his feet again, and i do think he has something if only his tenecious nature.

Yes i agree about his constant bleatings, but i take them all with a pinch of salt, sometimes he speaks alot of sense and sometimes he talks shite. But as it stands mate we have to make do with what we have, i dont want another season of upheavel so let him stay for ONE more season id say.

He enjoys a flutter, and I suppose really he has nothing to lose.

He's a fucking coward...

He uses the Liverpool game (when we were supposed to be honouring SBR) to announce the club is no longer for sale and is now using the Mackems game (where we'll be more up for it than normal) to show his face in SJP for the first time in 5 months.

Grow some fucking balls you fat cunt

He's a fucking coward...

He uses the Liverpool game (when we were supposed to be honouring SBR) to announce the club is no longer for sale and is now using the Mackems game (where we'll be more up for it than normal) to show his face in SJP for the first time in 5 months.

Well i think it takes some balls to make his re-appearance at home to sunderland in the current situation tbf.

tbh, I couldn't give a fig if he's there tomorrow or not. There will be far more important things on my mind, like rooting out the infiltraters amongst us who have come from the land that time forgot and will be sitting in our midst. Anyone not wearing something black and white, or not joining in with the singing, or not appearing to be one of us will be interrogated for authenticity. Questions along the lines of how to say 'who's keys are these'? will be asked and those suspected of being from the village of the damned will be asked to leave.

tbh, I couldn't give a fig if he's there tomorrow or not. There will be far more important things on my mind, like rooting out the infiltraters amongst us who have come from the land that time forgot and will be sitting in our midst. Anyone not wearing something black and white, or not joining in with the singing, or not appearing to be one of us will be interrogated for authenticity. Questions along the lines of how to say 'who's keys are these'? will be asked and those suspected of being from the village of the damned will be asked to leave.

B)

Guest Eleven Donkeys
He's a fucking coward...

B)

I don’t buy into the giving Ashley some well deserved stick will have a negative affect on the team stuff. Most the squad probably think he’s a fat cunt and would like him to fuck off as well. As long as we back the team I can see no harm at all in giving Ashley the reception he deserves.

Take some blue pop- Light is to Moths as Blue Pop is to filth.

Bag of cheesy chips should root out the tougher ones. B)

B)

I'm not kidding J2J. The thought of these shites mixing among us makes my skin crawl. You'll probably see me on Look North on Monday as they show a tape of me getting arrested. <_<:razz:

He's a fucking coward...

Well i think it takes some balls to make his re-appearance at home to sunderland in the current situation tbf.

If he had any balls, he'd have shown his face at the Hull game back in September.

I was never a fan of Fat Fred, but he would never have shied away like Ashley has.

Rob...im not saying it will all be good, it will be "dig and drive" stuff, an uphill battle. But this is the situation we are in, we have to stop thinking we are going to get a "miracle worker" manager in who is going to dramatically change our fortunes. I think id rather settle for stability for a couple of seasons under ONE manager, albeit not the best manager in the world but remember he is finding his feet again, and i do think he has something if only his tenecious nature.

Yes i agree about his constant bleatings, but i take them all with a pinch of salt, sometimes he speaks alot of sense and sometimes he talks shite. But as it stands mate we have to make do with what we have, i dont want another season of upheavel so let him stay for ONE more season id say.

Hes shown he doesnt have a clue, id probably take any manager in the championship over him. We just need someone who isnt a complete moron. Hopefully Ashley will understand that when the season ends, im not getting my hopes up tho.

My personal favourite for the job at present would be Steve Bruce, and if Ashley seeks ot redeem himself i believe he could tempt him away from Wigan. Most important tho we just need a "decent" manager. Kinnear constantly talks bullshit, gets himself in trouble and seems to not have a tactical clue. I very much doubt our current crop of players actually have faith in him.

B)

I'm not kidding J2J. The thought of these shites mixing among us makes my skin crawl. You'll probably see me on Look North on Monday as they show a tape of me getting arrested. <_<:razz:

I know you're not man which is why I'm smiling. B)