Ashley e-mails SSN

Smooth Operator

Arshavin to Newcastle? :razz:

That would be a great signing :icon_lol:

We can hope. Prob end up with Lita

quite sad but he'd actually help! <_<

LOL He is terrible. Knowing NUFC though we'll prob sign him.

Ashley has hit the big time and is investing 200M into the Newcastle transfer kitty. Kinnear and Wise are going to be sacked with Keegan brought back with Shearer as his assistant. Kaka, C. Ronaldo and Messi will be joining us and Ashley has made sure all clubs below us are docked points.

Thats the big news he is on about :razz:

Arshavin to Newcastle? :icon_lol:

That would be a great signing <_<

We can hope. Prob end up with Lita

quite sad but he'd actually help! :nufc:

LOL He is terrible. Knowing NUFC though we'll prob sign him.

Have you seen us recently? :razz:

Arshavin would be exactly what we need, and if the club know Owen is going come June then why not spunk some £'s up the wall now to get Arshavin, he's on about 100k a week at St Petersburg apparently so with Owen more than likely to come off the wage bill it could be good business.

Plus he'll not get a flight out of London today so his agent will probably pimp him around most clubs anyway.

Arshavin would be exactly what we need, and if the club know Owen is going come June then why not spunk some £'s up the wall now to get Arshavin, he's on about 100k a week at St Petersburg apparently so with Owen more than likely to come off the wage bill it could be good business.

Plus he'll not get a flight out of London today so his agent will probably pimp him around most clubs anyway.

Didn't realise player wages were that big in Russia. I know there is alot of money there but wow

Two more decent players into the fold of any description and I'll be happy.

RB

CMF

CF

If I'm permitted to dream then the above happens and we sell Geremi and Smith taking a combined 100k off the weekly wage bill.

RB

CMF

CF

If I'm permitted to dream then the above happens and we sell Geremi and Smith taking a combined 100k off the weekly wage bill.

IMO we don't need a new RB. Taylor, Edgar and Geremi can all play there until Beye comes back. We only have one LB on the books.

RB

CMF

CF

IMO we don't need a new RB. Taylor, Edgar and Geremi can all play there until Beye comes back. We only have one LB on the books.

I half agree actually. Taylor was immense there on Sunday and even manufactured a pen by sticking his foot into Mal. :razz:

Howay man have a word... Arshavin??

More chance of icicles in hell man!

Apparently Zenit cant agree a fee with Arsenal. Thats pretty much how City beat Chelsea to Robinho, if its between us and going back to Zenit you never know :razz:

Howay man have a word... Arshavin??

More chance of icicles in hell man!

Apparently Zenit cant agree a fee with Arsenal. Thats pretty much how City beat Chelsea to Robinho, if its between us and going back to Zenit you never know :razz:

Aye but Citeh were a damned sight more attractive that we are at the moment.

I get your point, but it ain't gonna happen. Not enough time either I'd wager.