Scousers On TalkSport

wykikitoon

TalkSport is a fucking awful excuse for a radio station. It's listeners are by and large complete fuckwits too.

I was listening yesterday morning when they were doing some phone-in quiz and one of the questions which came up was "Which sporting event related to his new film The Wrestler will Mickey Rouke be appearing at?" The idiot on the other end of the phone ummed and ahhed before settling on the Superbowl :nufc: Unsurprisingly it was a wrestling event.

There was also some cunt presenting the show who was opposed to standing at matches basically saying that if you stand you're going to die. Simple as.

Edited by Ketsbaia

TalkSport is a fucking awful excuse for a radio station. It's listeners are by and large complete fuckwits too.

I was listening yesterday morning when they were doing some phone-in quiz and one of the questions which came up was "Which sporting event related to his new film The Wrestler will Mickey Rouke be appearing at?" The idiot on the other end of the phone ummed and ahhed before settling on the Superbowl :nufc: Unsurprisingly it was a wrestling event.

There was also some cunt presenting the show who was opposed to standing at matches basically saying that if you stand you're going to die. Simple as.

The callers are invariably idiots but I like the station. Some of the presenters are excellent imo, and even Stan the Man is quite good. The people who can't stand Adrian Durham are doing exactly what he wants you to do, call up and argue with him. He's argumentative on purpose to create a debate but people can't seem to get it round their heads.

It's listeners are by and large complete fuckwits too.

I was listening yesterday morning

Erm, aye.

It was on in the background at work. Not my particular choice of station. I'm more of a 5 Live man :nufc:

The callers are invariably idiots but I like the station. Some of the presenters are excellent imo, and even Stan the Man is quite good. The people who can't stand Adrian Durham are doing exactly what he wants you to do, call up and argue with him. He's argumentative on purpose to create a debate but people can't seem to get it round their heads.

24144.jpg

Decent show tonight with Collymore etc, however I am sick of the "Scousers" phoning up talksport moaning that the club is in crisis!!! Fuck me man, you fancy swapping places in the league?

It's always wank with Stan Collymore. He is the single biggest cunt in England. I put him up there with Fred West, and Tarby. Last week he said and I quote "Aston Veelur are oisily the third beegest cloob een Eenglund, bigger than Arsenal", Sunderland are bigger in my eyes. They are a wank club who have great owners and a good manager. I judge on its support and they are fuckin nothing. How can they be bigger than Newcastle let alone Arsenal.

Decent show tonight with Collymore etc, however I am sick of the "Scousers" phoning up talksport moaning that the club is in crisis!!! Fuck me man, you fancy swapping places in the league?

It's always wank with Stan Collymore. He is the single biggest cunt in England. I put him up there with Fred West, and Tarby. Last week he said and I quote "Aston Veelur are oisily the third beegest cloob een Eenglund, bigger than Arsenal", Sunderland are bigger in my eyes. They are a wank club who have great owners and a good manager. I judge on its support and they are fuckin nothing. How can they be bigger than Newcastle let alone Arsenal.

:nufc:

If you base a club on support then surely Xeng Zhu FC or whatever would be bigger than anyone? Or the Bundesliga clubs that shit on our attendances?

What at 5 quid a ticket? Nah son. I'm speaking purely from an English perspective anyway.

If you base a club on support then surely Xeng Zhu FC or whatever would be bigger than anyone? Or the Bundesliga clubs that shit on our attendances?

What at 5 quid a ticket? Nah son. I'm speaking purely from an English perspective anyway.

I thought you would be like, i forgot the whole, price of a ticket/number of fans/position in the table/country you play in ratio

I thought you would be like, i forgot the whole, price of a ticket/number of fans/position in the table/country you play in ratio

Well obviously Dortmund wouldn't get 82,000 paying 35 quid as opposed to 5 quid would they you stupidest of stupid cunts?

Your as bad as JFK, LLambias and all those other twats with the twisted tripe you come out with about us being the biggest team in the land. Id swap places with Villa in a heartbeat at the minute. A team full of good young english players, a long term manager, an owner who isnt scared to spend and a likely top 4 finish! Youre right, they are shit!

Your as bad as JFK, LLambias and all those other twats with the twisted tripe you come out with about us being the biggest team in the land. Id swap places with Villa in a heartbeat at the minute. A team full of good young english players, a long term manager, an owner who isnt scared to spend and a likely top 4 finish! Youre right, they are shit!

Where did I say they were shit? I mentioned they are well run etc.... but you chose to ignore that you ignorant tosser. My point is and was Villa fans are shit, they could win 10 titles in a row and still have a fraction of the appeal of say Man Utd, because their fanbase is shit, they're in England's biggest shithole, and no one cares about them and never will. They are the essence of a boring club. I never watch Aston Villa, they have no appeal or interest to me, they are a boring club. Tell me what's the biggest allocation of Aston Villa you've seen here is.

They're in crisis cos they know Man U are going to do the quadruple this season.

Depressing as fuck tbh.

....also Benny is turning out to be a bit of a nutter.

Aye, faint echoes of Keegan if truth be told, which just makes it even more depressing and the outcome even more inevitable.

Truth be told Villa don't have very good fans at all.

15'000 a few years after they had won the European cup.

They have a class chairman in Learner and a good long term manager in O'Neill and despite some of their players being incredibly dislikeable they are a good team to watch.

If everything is on a level playing field we shouldn't even think about Aston Villa. Back to the topic Collymore is a boring brummie wank, I hope Arsenal get fourth, I hope Man Utd win the title, and I hope Torres fucks off at the end of the season,