Adidas ditching The Toon

Guest Stevie

Bring back Umbro, and have something Retro ala the 80's kits. As said above, none of this massive white patches on the back or hideous yellow kits.

Back to basics, simple stylish kits. Are we still getting rid of Northern Rock next season as well?

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bring back Umbro, and have something Retro ala the 80's kits. As said above, none of this massive white patches on the back or hideous yellow kits.

Back to basics, simple stylish kits. Are we still getting rid of Northern Rock next season as well?

you know we'll probably have to stop playing in black and white stripes for that to happen, at last in the football league, not so sure about the prem

A few striped teams in the Football League don't have patches on their backs I've noticed.

Can't remember exactly all the teams, but Reading, Southampton and Sheffield United are some.

... but Adidas make the best shirts :ithankyou:

We've just been to Royal Quays at North Shields, theres a Puma shop, Reebok and others but no Adidas, walked away in disgust tbh, I'll be making the trip down the A19 to Dalton Park from now on. :lol:

I wouldn't like, it's fucking awful.

A few striped teams in the Football League don't have patches on their backs I've noticed.

Can't remember exactly all the teams, but Reading, Southampton and Sheffield United are some.

it depends what colours you choose for your numbers/names too though

black is easy to see against red/white

readings are black too but that wouldnt work for us without the patch

could always go for red lettering (please)

We've just been to Royal Quays at North Shields, theres a Puma shop, Reebok and others but no Adidas, walked away in disgust tbh, I'll be making the trip down the A19 to Dalton Park from now on. :lol:

However it has a fuck off big Adidas shop with everything about half price.

I know man but it's shit.

I know man but it's shit.

The one on the York ring-road is good, McArthur Glen I think its called.

:lol:;)

You were only a year out.

A year out, what's a year amongst friends, my overall info was correct, yes?

We don't know, nothing has actually been announced yet, I wouldn't take a short article in The Express as gospel.

:lol:;)

You were only a year out.

A year out, what's a year amongst friends, my overall info was correct, yes?

We don't know, nothing has actually been announced yet, I wouldn't take a short article in The Express as gospel.

It was all sorted a long time ago, adidas informed them they wouldn't be renewing contracts and PUMA were glad to step in. Disregard the fact its mentioned in the Express.

black and white stripes and a puma logo

the only things that are certain for a newcastle kit made by puma

it could look so different to that that its almost pointless speculating

Someone's attempt at a Puma kit + New Sponsor.

newcastle_2_20091219_1873813734.png

If it is Puma, there's no way on God's earth there will be three prominent stripes (black, in that pic) on the front of the shirt. More likely end up with loads of black and white stripes i.e. one and a half, or two inches per stripe.

Where has the Thomas Cook link come from? Or has a photoshopper just pulled it out of the air?

Out of the air.

It has substance though by all accounts :(