Adidas ditching The Toon

Guest Stevie

Enough people jumped on the bandwagon, when Leighton Baines changed his mind about coming here, not many praising my ITKability here though. Double standards ;)

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

club_brugge_08_09_home_puma_kit.jpg

Awesome!

711g.jpg

Sickening.

I'm not happy about Puma, don't trust them to come with anything classy and original for us.

Big patch on the back and big patch on the front need to go for the next kit, that would be a good start.

I'd love a Newcastle strip with the same format as the current England kit. Rather have UMBRO than PUMA to be honest. Is there a top club in the world who aren't sponsored by adidas or NIKE?

The current England kit is about the only one I've seen in ages that I've liked (football kit that is, not just England ones). Would still prefer navy shorts though.

The current England kit is about the only one I've seen in ages that I've liked (football kit that is, not just England ones). Would still prefer navy shorts though.

We'll keep the same colour scheme forever when we win the World Cup. Looks nice. I always thought the yids looked better circa 87 when they were all white iirc.

I think Umbro are onto a winner with the tailored range - I love the Man City one too ;)

New England away kit due very soon too - hope it's as good as the home one :razz:

Is there a top club in the world who aren't sponsored by adidas or NIKE?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Puma_sponsorships

Puma beat Adidas in the last world cup final.

They've sponsored...

Diego Maradona

Pelé

Hristo Stoichkov

Paul Gascoigne

Peter Shilton

Didier Deschamps

Lothar Matthäus

Rudi Völler

Johan Cruyff

Eusébio

Kenny Dalglish

I like them.

Edited by Happy Face

They've sponsored...

Diego Maradona

Pelé

Hristo Stoichkov

Paul Gascoigne

Peter Shilton

Didier Deschamps

Lothar Matthäus

Rudi Völler

Johan Cruyff

Eusébio

Kenny Dalglish

I like them.

Big clubs them....

They've sponsored...

Diego Maradona

Pelé

Hristo Stoichkov

Paul Gascoigne

Peter Shilton

Didier Deschamps

Lothar Matthäus

Rudi Völler

Johan Cruyff

Eusébio

Kenny Dalglish

I like them.

Big clubs them....

I never said they were.

Is there a top club in the world not sponsored by adidas or NIKE?

...and you respond with a list of players ;)

I supplied you with a link to have a look for yourself dipshit. I've no interest whatsoever in your pissy little arguments about what consititutes a "big club".

You say it as though being sponsored by one of those two suddenly makes you world class... :razz:

Nike have paid big money to be associated with those who they've go into partnership with in the last 5 or 6 years. It's not as though the success was born out of them wearing the kit and I'm sure if we got ourselves back to where we were 15 years ago, Nike would show an interest in us ;)

I supplied you with a link to have a look for yourself dipshit. I've no interest whatsoever in your pissy little arguments about what consititutes a "big club".

Neither have I but there's not one top club in that PUMA list nobhead, which supports my point, the top clubs are all sponsored by adidas and NIKE, and you start stuttering on about players?

Neither have I but there's not one top club in that PUMA list nobhead, which supports my point, the top clubs are all sponsored by adidas and NIKE, and you start stuttering on about players?

Is there a point to the comment you're making Stevie or are you just simply stating a fact? What reference does it have to us being sponsored by Puma?

Is there a point to the comment you're making Stevie or are you just simply stating a fact? What reference does it have to us being sponsored by Puma?

Where did I say you were wrong?

You're getting a bit of a complex Stevie.

Obviously there's a point, all of the top clubs are sponsored by adidas or NIKE, a paraplegic blind mute with no sense of smell could see that is the point. Why can't you? PUMA sponsor shit clubs.