Adidas ditching The Toon

Guest Stevie

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shame the tracksuit top wasn't just plain black or white with white or black stripes like.

Would you prefer this one alex?

180208.jpg

Thing is, I just can't see anyone but Jack Charlton, Willie McFaul or Derek Wright (when he had hair!) in it...

Shame you'd have to buy it from the club though ;)

EDIT: I've just noticed Ashley has renamed the online shop to NUFC Direct! Fuck me gently :lol:

Wouldn't ashley get some of the revenue generated from the sales of these shirts even if they aren't the official kit?

It's an adidas garment rather than an official Newcastle United garment. From what I can recall when I was working in the sportswear industry, adidas reserve the right to use the crests of the clubs they provide for on non-offical garments.

In other words, Ashley will see fuck all of it. Fuck it, forget the t-shirt idea - we should all just buy this instead of the new kit when it's released.

Just realised that the last home kit design was the choice of Fat Freddie - I bet Fat Mike makes a big cock up of that too! :lol:

I am in agreement that we should all buy this rather then the new kit...

Pud, get NUSC on that case with it.

For definite... ;)

My order's just gone in

Shame the tracksuit top wasn't just plain black or white with white or black stripes like.

180208.jpg

Thing is, I just can't see anyone but Jack Charlton, Willie McFaul or Derek Wright (when he had hair!) in it...

EDIT: I've just noticed Ashley has renamed the online shop to NUFC Direct! Fuck me gently :lol:

Used to have that one back in the day. Umbro wasn't it?

But I'd actually really like a plain adidas one with the badge and trefoil and three stripes on the sleeve and that's it.

180208.jpg

Used to have that one back in the day. Umbro wasn't it?

But I'd actually really like a plain adidas one with the badge and trefoil and three stripes on the sleeve and that's it.

Aye it was umbro. I never had that one but I had the next one (had the vertical 'Umbro' sash over the right shoulder).

I'm getting the picture of the adidas tracksuit you have in mind - sounds good :yes

Ok then:

tracktopnufc1zw9.jpg

tracktopnufc2kl9.jpg

Just have to imagine the reverse version of the first... it would take too long to make it look real :lol:

... shame that actual NUFC tracksuit on that site is the worst one of the whole range ;)

Ok then:

tracktopnufc1zw9.jpg

Just have to imagine the reverse version of the first... it would take too long to make it look real :lol:

... shame that actual NUFC tracksuit on that site is the worst one of the whole range ;)

Class man. That's pretty much like the Beckenbauer one I've got, just with the NUFC bits added on.

The only think I thing I'd change is the plain collar and the stripes over the shoulders. think the collar needs a white pin-stripe (maybe 3? :lol:)

The three stripes need to stop at the top of the sleeves (like the grandad collar shirt did).

You know for the first time in 25 years, I don't actually give a fuck what the new kit looks like - suppose that's because I'm safe in the realisation that I won't be buying it... :lol:

You know for the first time in 25 years, I don't actually give a fuck what the new kit looks like - suppose that's because I'm safe in the realisation that I won't be buying it... :lol:

Your Morph needs his shirt updating tbh