Adidas ditching The Toon

Guest Stevie

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the square with the pixels on? I've seen a few recently, are they an anti-forgery thing or an advanced barcode or something like that?

I think it makes up a word, but in code.

What is the square with the pixels on? I've seen a few recently, are they an anti-forgery thing or an advanced barcode or something like that?

I think it makes up a word, but in code.

QRCode

That's the one.

There is an entire poem in it on Wiki :lol:

Absolutely fucking shocking... Far too much red. If they're going to use that much, they should contrast it with a similar about of blue (ala Admiral effort in 1982).

2d bar coding. used on deliveries round the world for years now. also used by some engine manufacturers to tell the shelf life of their products or when it was brought into service.

that england shirt is charvertastic.

2d bar coding. used on deliveries round the world for years now. also used by some engine manufacturers to tell the shelf life of their products or when it was brought into service.

that england shirt is charvertastic.

2d barcodes are getting used a lot in magazines and billboards, posters etc with advertising, you see it, take a snap of it with your camera phone and it hooks you up to a website on your screen. things like special offers in resteraunts, discounts in store if you show it etc. My work is currently doing a project for developing countries where they us it for certain health info.

cant see why its on a football top like!

My work is currently doing a project for developing countries where they us it for certain health info.

Seen as though everyone in a developing country might not have a wap-enabled camera phone, wouldn't you be better off just sending medicine? :lol:

fair point!

the device we're doing is a disposable test kit used by people, then when the doc/company comes around thy use a phone to take a snap of the test and it hooks them up with the results straight away rather than the added expense of scanners / readers etc as the software is free to download.

My work is currently doing a project for developing countries where they us it for certain health info.

Seen as though everyone in a developing country might not have a wap-enabled camera phone, wouldn't you be better off just sending medicine? :lol:

fair point!

the device we're doing is a disposable test kit used by people, then when the doc/company comes around thy use a phone to take a snap of the test and it hooks them up with the results straight away rather than the added expense of scanners / readers etc as the software is free to download.

Good work fella.

Apparently the new England kit

england-09-11-umbro-football-shirt-kit-eaked.jpg

Rank!

Umbro are claiming that these images are not genuine. Hmmm - what's not genuine, the images or the design itself? Very loose response from Umbro.

Hope to fuck it is the design that's not genuine though.