• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PDS203001021.jpg

arriving in 38 days.

not the official one i presume.

That's lush.

Agreed. All we'd need is ARISTON on the front and we'd be like Juventus 1985.

That was Kappa wasn't it? Lush strip that was. Looks v. similar though I agree.

They don't allow the Adidas classic trefoil on new sports gear do they? Got to be the shitty 3 stripe triangle shirley.

Looking further into it, they've designed the shirt using the 'Vintage France' template from the 80s when they were still using the trefoil.

Looking at the shirt collar, it certain does look like that design.

FWIW, I prefered it when they just used the word 'adidas' (grandad collar and shield shirt) on the shirt instead of that crap triangle.

They don't allow the Adidas classic trefoil on new sports gear do they? Got to be the shitty 3 stripe triangle shirley.

Looking further into it, they've designed the shirt using the 'Vintage France' template from the 80s when they were still using the trefoil.

Looking at the shirt collar, it certain does look like that design.

FWIW, I prefered it when they just used the word 'adidas' (grandad collar and shield shirt) on the shirt instead of that crap triangle.

They re-issued that recently (the one from the '84 Euro Champs I think).

Wouldn't ashley get some of the revenue generated from the sales of these shirts even if they aren't the official kit?

It's an adidas garment rather than an official Newcastle United garment. From what I can recall when I was working in the sportswear industry, adidas reserve the right to use the crests of the clubs they provide for on non-offical garments.

In other words, Ashley will see fuck all of it. Fuck it, forget the t-shirt idea - we should all just buy this instead of the new kit when it's released.

Just realised that the last home kit design was the choice of Fat Freddie - I bet Fat Mike makes a big cock up of that too! :lol:

Wouldn't ashley get some of the revenue generated from the sales of these shirts even if they aren't the official kit?

It's an adidas garment rather than an official Newcastle United garment. From what I can recall when I was working in the sportswear industry, adidas reserve the right to use the crests of the clubs they provide for on non-offical garments.

In other words, Ashley will see fuck all of it. Fuck it, forget the t-shirt idea - we should all just buy this instead of the new kit when it's released.

Just realised that the last home kit design was the choice of Fat Freddie - I bet Fat Mike makes a big cock up of that too! :lol:

If that's the case that's a good idea. Could well be true as well as adidas incorporate a lot of crests into their classic old skool range.

I am in agreement that we should all buy this rather then the new kit...

Pud, get NUSC on that case with it.