Easy Easy

Pilchard Chops

The fact that the whole "Easy" thing never gets done at SJP apart from yesterday and on very rare occasions at cup games proves to me that it was used yesterday for no other reason than to wind the mackems up.  Talk of "40,000 wankaz" and condemnation of the majority of the crowd is a slight overreaction to people taking the piss out of some plebs in the away end, don't you think??

Incidentally I wasn't involved in the chant, and think it's a bit crap, but I'm not quite self-righteous enough to pass judgement on those that were.

48634[/snapback]

self righteous enough to insinute the same towards those who say it's complete crap though.

Incidentally, do you still think Souness will be "successful" [ie top 4] now that we have the moral booster of making hard work of beating a team certain to be relegated

48906[/snapback]

:(

49053[/snapback]

Well ?

49059[/snapback]

Boring.

49060[/snapback]

you'll do anything but admit you are wrong won't you ?

49063[/snapback]

Becareful LM he will offer to paint you something just because you disagree with him and therefore you don't understand/can't read/are having a bad day.

49065[/snapback]

Ooo ganging up on me. :o:nufc:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact that the whole "Easy" thing never gets done at SJP apart from yesterday and on very rare occasions at cup games proves to me that it was used yesterday for no other reason than to wind the mackems up.  Talk of "40,000 wankaz" and condemnation of the majority of the crowd is a slight overreaction to people taking the piss out of some plebs in the away end, don't you think??

Incidentally I wasn't involved in the chant, and think it's a bit crap, but I'm not quite self-righteous enough to pass judgement on those that were.

48634[/snapback]

self righteous enough to insinute the same towards those who say it's complete crap though.

Incidentally, do you still think Souness will be "successful" [ie top 4] now that we have the moral booster of making hard work of beating a team certain to be relegated

48906[/snapback]

:o

49053[/snapback]

Well ?

49059[/snapback]

Boring.

49060[/snapback]

you'll do anything but admit you are wrong won't you ?

49063[/snapback]

Becareful LM he will offer to paint you something just because you disagree with him and therefore you don't understand/can't read/are having a bad day.

49065[/snapback]

Ooo ganging bang me. :icon_lol::nufc:

49067[/snapback]

Thanks for the offer Gemmill but although I can't speak for LM, you are not my type. :(:o:o

(Please note Gemmill's post has be modified without his knowledge in the hope creating some humour.)

As I've said to you on umpteen occasions - how am I wrong?  What was the cutoff point whereby saying the manager needed time was proved wrong?  Have we not established that we'll wait til the end of the season to make that judgement?  Or can you not stop yourself making the same boring digs and asking the same pointless questions every week?

49066[/snapback]

there's not many people left now who can see Souness won't match Bobby Robson Gem ....

Personally i didn't and never would partake in the "easy" chant, unless perhaps we were hammering Chelski 5-0!

Don't much like the "Stand up if you hate Sunderland" chant either.

49401[/snapback]

What about if you were watching Big Daddy, it's alright then though eh?

There were so many people doing it you felt out of place, that's how bad it was. It certainly comes from a younger generation, but I wish they'd learn...! I can't just put the blame on the youngsters thou, as you know you can't get enough thicko's joining in to.

Speaking of thicko's It was hilarious listening to the bloke sat behind me. Every time Parker got the ball for some reason he was always on his case shouting "PLAY THE 2ND BALL MAN! PLAY THE 2ND BALL!!!! WHY CAN'T HE PLAY THE 2ND BALL!!!! ...probably because your putting him off you big dumb fat bastard! It reminded me of Billy Connelly when he was talking about when he went to football games years ago with the bloke behind him shouting "PLAY IT WIDE! PLAY IT WIDE!!!! Every time they got the ball.

Even when we had 20/30 minutes to go he never stopped whinging. Every time the ball went out of play he'd shout "TAKE SOLANO OFF MAN SOUNESS, HE'S TIRED, TAKE HIM OFF!!! TAKE EMRE OFF, WHY DOESN'T HE TAKE HIM OFF, GET SHOLA OFF HE'S SHITE! GET HIM OFF!!!

ARRRGHHHHHH!!! ;)

Edited by Geordie Boyo

There were so many people doing it you felt out of place, that's how bad it was. It certainly comes from a younger generation, but I wish they'd learn...! I can't just put the blame on the youngsters thou, as you know you can't get enough thicko's joining in to.

Speaking of thicko's It was hilarious listening to the bloke sat behind me. Every time Parker got the ball for some reason he was always on his case shouting "PLAY THE 2ND BALL MAN! PLAY THE 2ND BALL!!!! WHY CAN'T HE PLAY THE 2ND BALL!!!! ...probably because your putting him off you big dumb fat bastard! It reminded me of Billy Connelly when he was talking about when he went to football games years ago with the bloke behind him shouting "PLAY IT WIDE! PLAY IT WIDE!!!! Every time they got the ball.

Even when we had 20/30 minutes to go he never stopped whinging. Every time the ball went out of play he'd shout "TAKE SOLANO OFF MAN SOUNESS, HE'S TIRED, TAKE HIM OFF!!! TAKE EMRE OFF, WHY DOESN'T HE TAKE HIM OFF, GET SHOLA OFF HE'S SHITE! GET HIM OFF!!!

ARRRGHHHHHH!!! ;)

49513[/snapback]

To be fair Parker is another who dives in too often.

the fat bloke has a point in that he may be wise to play the second ball a little moer often when he has sod all chance of getting the first.

Get the point though.

The other is...how the fuck could people leave early?

There were still loads doing it.

Speaking of thicko's It was hilarious listening to the bloke sat behind me. Every time Parker got the ball for some reason he was always on his case shouting "PLAY THE 2ND BALL MAN! PLAY THE 2ND BALL!!!! WHY CAN'T HE PLAY THE 2ND BALL!!!!

;)

49513[/snapback]

I always have a chuckle to myself when I hear people shout "get both sides of him" instead of "get goal side of him"!

They have obviously mis-heard someone else shout it, thought it sounded clever - and repeat it :-)

ARRRGHHHHHH!!! ;)

49513[/snapback]

the fat bloke has a point in that he may be wise to play the second ball a little moer often when he has sod all chance of getting the first.

Get the point though.

49515[/snapback]

Asprilla's Foreskin uses the phrase 'to be fair' a lot too. Funny that.

ARRRGHHHHHH!!! :icon_lol:

49513[/snapback]

Get the point though.

49515[/snapback]

49626[/snapback]

Surely not? ;)

49626[/snapback]

A cross reference of Newcastle fans who own Macs revealed only 2 names in the known universe - Wacky and AF, I know who my money's on.

49626[/snapback]

A cross reference of Newcastle fans who own Macs revealed only 2 names in the known universe - Wacky and AF, I know who my money's on.

49651[/snapback]

Whacky is bez? ;):icon_lol::nufc: