Jonas scored for Argentina the neet

Guest Stevie

And he's been sat on the bench for us behind the likes of Duff. :lol:

Is Colo completely out of the reckoning for Argentina's National Team now?

I've got a lot of time for anyone with his level of workrate but I can't really understand what a lot of people seem to see in him. He's a winger with a poor cross and a poor shot on the evidence of what I've seen. I certainly wouldn't single him out for criticism because he's one of our better players but, so far, most of his good work has been done in our third of the pitch and not the opposition's. I'd like to think he's still settling in and is also hindered by the quality of his team mates but I think he's overrated in some quarters.

I've got a lot of time for anyone with his level of workrate but I can't really understand what a lot of people seem to see in him. He's a winger with a poor cross and a poor shot on the evidence of what I've seen. I certainly wouldn't single him out for criticism because he's one of our better players but, so far, most of his good work has been done in our third of the pitch and not the opposition's. I'd like to think he's still settling in and is also hindered by the quality of his team mates but I think he's overrated in some quarters.

He's the exact opposite of Robert who was all end product and little graft

He's the exact opposite of Robert who was all end product and little graft

Funny, I was thinking exactly the same. And Sima's right. He's done even less since he said that as well. He's definitely living off that Man Utd game imo.

Said it before but if he hadn't had such a good game against Man Utd at the start of the season the knives would be well and truly out for him because he's done very, very little since.

I think because of that game a lot of people are expecting more from him so he's getting more grief because of it.

Looked a lot more dangerous and direct without him against WBA. Hope he doesnt get straight back in.

Do you not think that might have something to do with West Brom being fucking shocking at the back rather than because he wasn't playing?

Are you saying Jonas isn't a direct player? :lol: Can't agree with that at all, if so. And I don't think we've came up against a defence that poor for a few seasons.